Chapter. 08

please, stop the time

C hapter. 08

I never be his first priority

 


Your's POV

 

     "Hyemi ah!" Someone shake my body, i open my eyes slowly and found Baekhyun standing next to my bed. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" I sit and rub my eyes gently, i heard Baekhyun's sigh. "That giant told me too." He answer, and i bend my head aside. "Wae?" i asked, why did Chanyeol ask Baekhyun to come here when he was suppose to be the one that.. Oh. I remember.

 

     "Mianhae, Hyemi ah. He go to pick Sara."

 

     Baekhyun lower his head, i nodded understanding. It's just morning before the football semi-final round, and that Chanyeol had make me feel like this. How can i be excited for the match now? I don't have the feeling to play with Chanyeol today. "You don't have anything to appologise, oppa." I patted Baekhyun's head and smile, trying to look fine.

 

     "Okay, wait here. I need to change." I said and took my football uniform while skipping to the bathroom, i take a bath and change to the uniform. I walk out of the bathroom and find Baekhyun looking at some pictures, pictures of Chanyeol and me. "You really like him, don't you?" Baekhyun suddenly ask, "Yeah, sort of." I chuckled. "Come on, oppa! We'll be late!" I grin and walk out of my room, Baekhyun just following behind me.

 

    I bit my mom goodbye and walk out to Baekhyun's car, "I'll kick that Chanyeol once i see him later." Baekhyun muttered while get into his car, i heard it and i smile. This oppa was so overprotecting, "No need, oppa. Let him be." I smile, but i'm holding my tears. Yesterday he left me, and now he doesn't come to pick me up and even told Baekhyun again and again to pick me up. "Don't hold it, i know you're about to cry. Just cry, Hyemi ah." Baekhyun turn to look at me, feeling guilty. After he said that, my tears roll down my cheeks. I cover my face with both of my hands and cry silently, since when did i become such a cry baby?

 

     I cried, ignoring my surrounding. I don't even know that we'd arrive, until Baekhyun shook my shoulder slowly. "Don't cry, Hyemi ah. You have a match now, you should win it, nae?" Baekhyun hug me slightly and patted my head slowly, i nodded in his embrance. Baekhyun release his hug, and get off the car. He open the door for me too, how gentleman. I should had love him in the first place, yet i didn't. Loving Chanyeol should had make me blind.

 

     We walk to the field, and Ahri wave her hand to us. When we saw it, we walk to them. I saw Chanyeol and Sara laughing together, my heart ached, but i try to be calm and childish as usual. "Ya, Giant! How dare you told Baekhyun to pick me up instead of yourself?!" I yelled and jump to his back, back-hugging him. "Omo! I was picking Sara, she want to see her grandmother too. I can't tell Baekhyun to do it, right?" He chuckled, i just laugh. Liar, that's what i thought. You just want to be with her, am i right?

 

     "Ya, stop playing, Chanmi! Our match is the first one! We should win this and join the final match, which was held this afternoon!" Jihyun yelled to us, and we nodded and walk to her, leaving Sara with EXO K. We talk about the strategy, and after that we'd been called to enter the field. "Win this, Hyemi ah." Chanyeol grin beside me, i raise my head a bit because he was taller and smile. The sun light hit his face, making him look like an angel. I turn my head back to the front. I can't think about him on match, or i can't kick the ball properly.

 

     The match begin. My mind was still on Sara, and why Chanyeol choose to pick her than me, i can't concentrate so when Chanyeol pass me the ball, i missed it and the opponent team player catch it. "Hyemi! Concentrate!" Ahri shout from outside of the field, i nodded slowly. "Are you okay, Hyemi?" Chanyeol ask and i nodded again, "I'm fine." I lied.

 

     Whenever i'm not concentrate enough, we still win the match. 2-1. That's so bad, we only win by one point, and i don't like it. "Not good enough, but still we get into the final!" Jihyun smile and patted my shoulder, giving me a thumbs up. I just smile in return.

 

     We are about to go for lunch together, with EXO K. But suddenly Sara's phone ring, we stare at her, feeling confused. But then, her tears roll down her cheeks, and she was froze for a while. And again, Chanyeol was the one who run to her, "Bwoya? What happen, Sara ah?" He ask, i can feel like going to punch him to death, but seeing Sara's tears rolling non-stop. I feel guilty, there's something happen, for sure.

 

     "Chanyeol oppa, please drive me to the hospital!" She said panicly, after end her call. Chanyeol was shocked, but still he nodded. I didn't really get it, just when Baekhyun run to them and shout, "Are you crazy, Chanyeol ah?! You're going to have final round, and you're leaving?! And what the hell happen to you Sara?"

 

     "My grandmother, she's dead." Sara cry again while closing her eyes with her hands, i feel jealous but i feel guilty for her too, i know how it feel when we lost our family member. All of EXO K shock and try to confort Sara, Baekhyun was so shock because he yelled to Sara when she was having a serious problem. I step foward, "Chanyeol, take her to the hospital." I said, and that make Baekhyun, Sehun, and our football members shock. I didn't used to let Chanyeol go when there are a match, but i now i let him go. Go. With. A. Girl.

 

     Chanyeol nodded and pull Sara to his car, "I'll be back before the match, Hyemi ah! Don't worry." He shout before entering his car and drive away. "This is so bad." Sehun shook his head slowly, only Baekhyun and Hyemi who understand what he mean, while the others doesn't have any idea why Sehun say that. "Let's just go and eat, he'll be back. I trust him." I sighed, and EXO K nodded while following me to the nearest restaurant.

 

     There were silence that time, Kai doesn't like it and he say something terrible. "I can't believe Chanyeol was so protective with that girl, well, she's pretty. When will they date each other?" He chuckled, EXO K was laughing to except for Baekhyun and Sehun who look shock after Kai said that. I can't be mad with Kai, he doesn't know my feeling.

 

     They were talking about Sara and Chanyeol while Baekhyun, Sehun, and i eat silently. They even talk about how to make Chanyeol and Sara date each other, and without me realizing my tears fall. "Omo.." I muttered while wipping away my tears, but i won't stop. I feel someone hugging me, it was Baekhyun. And i start crying on his shoulder. EXO K was shocked, and start to get panic.

 

    "Hyemi! Why do you cry? Omo, don't cry." Kyungsoo said panicly. "Ok, stop talking about Chanyeol and Sara." Sehun hissed, he has been keeping it in his head for not yelling to his hyungs. He feel so sorry for me, because i used to be a strong girl can cry like this.

 

     Suho who doesn't understand asked, "But why?" Kyungsoo who had know the problem, hit Suho head and told him to shut up. Kai understand too, "Hyemi ah, you like Chanyeol don't you?" He ask bluntly, and make Baekhyun who was sitting next to him hit his head hardly with one of his hand, while the other one was hugging me. "Ouch! I'm just asking!" Kai pout.

 

     "Yes." I muttered but big enough for them to hear, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Kai gasped, not believing what i just said. "Yes, i do love him. Please, don't tell him." I muttered again and start to sit normally, they had know about it now. I don't need to hid my tears on Baekhyun's chest any longer. "Oh my! I'm so sorry, Hyemi ah! I didn't know, and start talking about Chanyeol and Sara!" Kai appologise, i just nodded. "We're so sorry too, whenever i like it when Chanyeol with Sara. But if i know that you love that giant, i support you with him than Sara." Suho said, and i nodded again with a smile.

 

     "Why didn't you tell us from the start? So that's why, you run away from our plan for Chanyeol's surprise party." Kyungsoo asked, and i explain that i'm scared if they will tease me whenever i'm with Chanyeol. "You tell Baekhyun and Sehun, but not us? Great!" Kai pout cutely and start looking away from me, acting that he was mad. "Mianhae, oppa. Jinjja mianhae." I lower my head, and wip away my tears. I'd stop crying, at last.

 

     They forgive me for not telling them, and we start eating again. They're asking so many question, related with Chanyeol. Like, why i love Chanyeol, when i start loving him, and else. I just answer it shortly, and they pout weren't happy with my simple answer.

 

     We spend our time for hours and go back to the field, it's 15 minutes left before the final match. "Where is Chanyeol?! Where is that giant?!" I saw Ahri and Jihyun shout panicly, Chanyeol wasn't back. "Geez, he said that he'll be back. That liar." Sehun hissed again and again, "I trust him, he'll come" i said. Until it was only five minutes left and we'd told to enter the field. I lost hope.

     He won't come.

 

     "What should we do now?" Jihyun shout panicly, i walk slowly to her, "It's okay, i can't handle this. Let Daeho do Chanyeol's part on our strategy." I said, trying to calm Jihyun and Ahri. Luckily, Daeho agree, and we walk inside the field.

 

     The match start.

 

     I can't believe he doesn't appear. I can't believe he let me do this myself.

     I can't believe he choose Sara rather than me.

 

     But i'll still win this match, so i can say that i didn't need him to win.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Update~

So how is it? ><

Is this fine?