Chapter. 20

please, stop the time

C hapter. 20

Lies

 


Your's POV

 

     It has been a week without Chanyeol nor EXO K. But sometimes, i took some glances at EXO K, feeling sad. Yet, i can't take any glance at Chanyeol because he was nowhere near me. He was far away. He dump me. I sighed. So pathetic. I feel some stare, and i know who it was. Baekhyun. I'd start ignoring him too, not even talking once. When i say not even once, i really mean it. When we're in the same groups for project, i don't answer his questions and just writing things.

 

     "Hyemi ah, can't you even answer me about this question?" Baekhyun frown slightly, and i lift up my face and raise an eyebrow at him. "I can't believe you're that stupid." I said bluntly, but being a patient guy he is, he just force a sweet smile at me who was sending him glares. I grab the paper sheets from him, and start reading it. I took my pen and start writting the answer without looking at Baekhyun, and hand it to him when i'd done it.

 

     Baekhyun stare at the perfect and long answers i'd write there with wide eyes, "The teacher hasn't teach us about this, how could you know?" He turn to look at you, you were refusing to answer at first. But Baekhyun ask the question for who know how much time, and i end up answering him coldly. "I'm just smart after leaving you guys." I said with smirked, and Baekhyun facepalmed himself but stop asking me again.

 

     But no, it's not because of that. I'd been a nerdy after leaving them, and make my mom freak out. At school, study. Home, study. Then start another day of school, study. Home, study. And so on. Really.

 

     "Hyemi ah, can you help me with this again?" Baekhyun suddenly ask, and when i look at it, it was the easiest question off them all. "You really have a stupid head, like him." I muttered and Baekhyun heard it. I frown to myself when i realise i say it, you know that him revealing to who, right? I can't believe i start thinking of him again, i shook my head slowly and start answering the question.

 

     I feel ache on my heart, just by thinking of him make my mood down. Baekhyun who realise it said, "You still like him, don't you Hyemi?" I roll my eyes at him, "Shut the off, it's non of your bussiness." I said harshly, and i could see a hint of hurt of Baekhyun eyes. I turn my head to the side, trying to not looking at his eyes.

 

     Baekhyun take the sheet and give it to the teacher, i sighed silently. He walk back to me and sit on his chair which was infront of me again, and i just ignore him by looking at the window. I feel his stares at me, and i slightly frown. Feeling unconfortable under his stare, but i act calm while putting my elbow on the table and hand to support my chin. He's still staring at me, i could see it from the end of my eyes. Geez, this oppa.

 

     The bell ring, and i stand up aburtly making Baekhyun raise an eyebrow. The teacher was still checking on our papers, so i just walk out of the class first. I walk silently to the canteen to brought some bread, and i walk back to my class after buying a strawberry jam bread. I passed Jihyun and Ahri on my way back, but i just pass them like i ddin't see them on the first place. Then i feel a sudden grip on my hand, i turn around. Ahri.

 

     "Hyemi ah, please come back to the team. Really." She frown sadly, i was moved with it but i keep my act on. "I'd said it once, no. And it was still a no." I said, and she sighed. "But please, you're one team soul! You're the center of us!" Jihyun said with a teary eyes, i blink several times. "Then guess what, you all don't have any soul again. And please, the centre wasn't me. But Chanmi, who had die some weeks ago." My voice cracked a bit when i say out his and my nickname, i hope they won't notice it.

 

     "You'd change." Ahri lowerred her head, and i could hear some sobs. She is crying, for real. I feel pitty, i bit my lips and blind my eyes several times so i won't end up crying and they will know my feeling. It was a long silence, before i try to talk lastly to them. I try to be nice for the last time, but i end up with a harsh tone.

 

     "Can't you let go of my hand?"

 

     Ahri lift up her head, and being greet by my cold expression. Her eyes widden is fear, and she let go on my hand another secons. I'm sorry, Ahri, Jihyun ah. I frown a bit and turn around, leaving them in fear. I put my hand on my chest, did i act well? They doesn't notice my sad frown, right? I sighed when i turn around, and found noone following me. But i guess god wasn't on my side that time, i bump into someone. I turn my head and lift my head a bit. . I cursed to myself.

 

     Sehun.

 

     I look at the back of him, they were all here. I mean, all of EXO K. "Hyemi?" I heard Sehun muttered in shocked, i gulped and look away. I try to walk pass them, just when Kai held onto my hand. I try to it aside, but he was stronger. "Let go of me." I glare at him, but he just raise an eyebrow. "Ya! Listen to us first!" Kai yell, but i keep on glaring him.

 

     "We're sorry, if we did anything wrong to you. But please, don't act like we're strangers, Hyemi ah." Sehun said softly, and i took a deep breath. No Sehunnie, don't appologize. This is my fault, don't say sorry to me when i'm the one who suppose to say that. "We're sorry, so please become our friend again." Kyungsoo step forward, and i turn to him. No oppa, it's not your fault either.

 

     "I don't want to." I said bluntly. My mouth just saying the opposite words of my heart, i sighed. I can't come back to them, i just can't. They remain silent for a while, before one by one, they sighed. "If that's your last desicion, it's fine. But please come back, as soon as you can." Baekhyun muttered to himself, and i hear it. My heart skip a beat, they really want me back. We remain silent for a while again, before i break it. I took a sharp breath again, "For the second time for today." I muttered to myself, before i lift up my head to stare coldly at Kai.

 

     "Can't you let go of my hand?"

 

 


 

 

     The school end, i don't talk to Kai and Baekhyun in the class. Because Kai seem taken back by my word at corridor, and i just shrugged. I pack my stuff and walk to the library, to study, seriously.

 

     And from now on i'll end up my day like this. Pathetic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Omo, 20th chapter!!

It's going to end soon?

uhm, maybe yes maybe no~ kk