I DRESS FOR NO ONE BUT THE WEATHER

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started with the rumors.

"Yeah, right," Ivy thought she heard someone scoff behind her, and she turned, but there were only small groups of girls lining the hallway. She tilted her head, confused, and continued walking. 

"I bet you do," Someone said in English. She looked back once again, and, this time, a couple of people were snickering behind their palms. She raised an eyebrow and the amusement left their eyes. 

Once having reached the classroom, she pulled off her jacket and was about to hang it in the coat rack near the door when it hit her. Oh, she thought, they were talking about my jacket. She smiled a little, still kind of annoyed. 

She walked over to her desk and pulled out her chair. Almost immediately, a red spot of paint right in the middle of it caught her eye. She frowned, wondering who had used her chair before, and was considering swapping it with one of the people's that sat near her. But, when she looked up, she noticed there were people looking at her, so, since she wouldn't have been able to get away with the change, she decided to go get some paper from the bathroom to clean it with. 

Once the paint was completely removed- it only took a couple of wipes-, she sat down and started taking out the books she would need for first period.

"Hey," Chorong slid into the chair in front of her.

"You're later than usual," Ivy remarked, already having set everything out on her desk.

"I was at the library," The girl explained, looking at the pristine materials.

"With who?" She raised an eyebrow.

Chorong's pink cheeks and smeared lip gloss were enough to alert Ivy of what had happened. 

"What happened to your desk?" Her friend asked, alarmed.

Ivy raised an eyebrow, not sure if she was trying to change the subject, "My desk is fine," She started, and it was true, the tabletop was fine. But Chorong was looking at the other side, the one facing the front, which, when she propped herself up on her arms and brought down her face to look at it, turned out to be all marked up with what seemed like a knife, "What does it say?" She asked, once again seeing stuff upside down. 

"Really rude stuff," Chorong's eyebrows furrowed and her nose crinkled, showing her distaste, "Who the hell does she think she is?"

"She?" Ivy asked, perplexed.

"Well, a guy wouldn't do this," Her friend countered.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter