DON'T TRUST ANYONE

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whispering started as soon as she walked through the gates. Some conversations died out, people glanced at their feet, at the paper in their hands, some were even bold enough to point. Not that Ivy noticed, Key had been called to a meeting very early and she'd had to go alone, so she'd plugged in her headphones and stayed in her own world until somebody shoved her out of it. Literally.

"What the ," She mumbled, pulling out the earphones and looking at the girl standing in front of her, "Excuse me." She tried to go past her but was blocked by other girls. "What the ?" She repeated, this time out loud.

"We need to talk, Ivy," The girl spat out her name as if it tasted bitter in .

"Um, ok." She raised an eyebrow, shifting her weight to her heels. 

"We've overlooked your attitude for a long time, but you went too far yesterday," The girl approached her, arms crossed.

"Um," Ivy frowned, tilting her head and pursing her lips, "Ok," She said, confused, "And what, exactly, did I do yesterday?"

"Oh my God," Gasps came from all around her, from the crowd that had gathered.

"Oh my God," The leading girl, looked at the ceiling making a face, "Are you saying you don't know?"

Ivy nodded slowly, making eye contact, "Yeah, I don't know."

"This -," The girl tried to lunge towards her, hand raised, Ivy just watched. 

"No!" Hyemin came out of nowhere, holding the girl back, "I told you not to do anything."

"Hyemin," The girl immediately grew soft before regaining her anger, Ivy could almost hear the touching music playing in the background "But what she did to you-"

"Wait, wait, wait," Ivy stepped in, hands raised, head ducked, halting the music in her head. She looked up, meeting Hyemin's eyes, "What, exactly, did I do to you?" 

"You still dare to deny it?" The girl looked at her, eyes full of disdain, "Even with Hyemin here?" 

Ivy grimaced, wide eyed, "What am I denying?"

A girl behind Hyemin and her friend stepped forward and a paper in her chest. Ivy frowned at her then turned it to see what it said. It was a picture. Ivy was standing closest to the camera, she couldn't even see her own face, but she knew it was her. Hyemin was on the floor, head turned away from her, holding out the book. Except you couldn't really tell it was a book. It was the scene that had played

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter