Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake.

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey," Ivy whispered, trying to keep a low tone of voice. She had gone to the library for their free period, not to study, but to sleep next to Chorong as she flipped through European magazines, every so often nudging her with her elbow to show her some pretty dress or another. Upon straightening up and stretching, though, someone had caught her eye. "Hey," She hissed, a little louder, trying to grab the attention of the person standing between the nearest rows of bookcases, flipping through the pages of a thick tome. 

Finally, frustrated, she pushed her chair back and stood, not saying a word to her friend, who just continued scanning one of the glossy pages. Her steps were silent, which is why, when she did speak, already less than a foot away from the girl, she made her jump.

"Hello," She greeted her, simply, observing, entertained by the small girl's exaggerated reaction, "How are you?"

"Fine," She squeaked, her eyes wide behind her glasses.

Ivy looked her up and down, taking in her shiny black hair, pale skin, and big eyes. She could tell she was thin even below the baggy school uniform. Ever since a student campaign that had made it optional, nobody wore it anymore. But everybody's rich here, Ivy reminded herself, except her.

"What's your name?" She asked, putting on her nicest smile.

"Lee Hyemin," The girl said back, just a little less shrunk into herself. Cute.

She nodded, "I'm Ivy, Ivy Bell," She closed an eye, trying to lighten Hyemin's discomfort, "But you can just call me Ivy."

Hyemin froze for a second, then said, a small smile playing on her lips, "Ok."

"So, Hyemin," Ivy started, "I saw what happened in the cafeteria with Kibum," At the girl's look of slight confusion, she clarified, "Kim Key, the student council president."

"Yes, I know," She said, no longer showing any hints of timidity. In fact, she seemed a bit... normal. But it was over in a second when her face flushed bright red, seemingly having remembered the incident the day before, "That was... embarrassing."

Ivy laughed, "It's fine, accidents happen. I just hope he didn't chew you out to bad afterwards. I mean, he didn't seem that mad."

"Yeah," Hyemin muttered, her blush far from having decreased, "He was very nice about it all."

"It's probably because you're cute," Chorong suddenly spoke behind Ivy, having apparently finished her magazine and looked up to find her friend nowhere in sight, "Key has a soft spot for small, pretty girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter