TAKE ME DRUNK I'M HOME

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't wear that to school," Misook said when she entered Ivy's room the next morning.

"Why?" Ivy asked. 

"Are you really asking me why?" The middle aged woman asked, outraged.

"Yeah." She nodded.

Minho looked up at her when she entered the class.

"I can't believe you're wore that to school," He said, frowning at her shirt. 

"You sound just like Misook," Ivy frowned.

The seniors, on the other hand, had all laughed when they saw it in the morning. God, normal people were such bores. 

Ivy went to sit down, but stopped short, frowning.

"What is it?" Minho asked.

She looked at him, "Did you remove the tacks from my seat, already?"

He tilted his head, "No." 

The crease between her eyebrows deepened. Cautiously, she pressed her fingertips onto the chair. She removed them and did it again, then swiped her hand across it, further verifying that there was nothing on it. Looking at her desk, she also noticed that there didn't seem to be any drastic changes. But she wouldn't really know, she barely ever paid attention to what they wrote on it everyday. She swiped her hand across it, too, just in case. Then across Minho's.

"Hmm," She hummed, thinking, "This is odd."

"You're odd," Minho answered, not missing a beat. "Maybe they got bored, you don't ever react anyway."

"The thing is, if they do get bored," Ivy started, still lost in her thoughts, "They wouldn't just stop what they were doing, they'd-" She stopped abruptly upon catching his curious eyes, and sat down swiftly.

"They'd what?" He asked.

"Shh," Ivy said, bringing a finger up to , just as the door opened and the teacher walked in, "The teacher is here." 

He frowned, but kept quiet, sneaking a glance at her a minute later to see her slumped over, her chin in her hands, frowning intensely at the board, and he knew it wasn't because she didn't understand quadratic equations. 

"Here," A girl neither of them recognized tossed a piece of paper on Ivy's desk, smirked, glaring at her, then left. Break had just begun.

"What is it?" Minho asked, watching her unfold the paper.

Ivy frowned down at the writing. How absolutely unoriginal, she thought, standing up.

"Nothing," She answered him, gathering her things.

"Where are you going?" He asked, surprised.

"I'll be right back," She told him, ignoring his question. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter