BAM!

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho blinked at the fist that had stopped right in front of his face. "Hello to you, too, Ivy Bell." 

"Aren't they cute?" She wiggled her shoulders, admiring her knuckles.

"You're in an awful good mood for so early in the morning." He noted.

She met his gaze slyly. "I just have a feeling that it's going to be a good, good day." 

He just raised his eyebrows, not even sure if he really wanted to know. 

Ok, he realized as he caught a glimpse of Yuri's anxious expression from afar. Maybe he did want to know. Maybe he really wanted to know. 

Ever since the beginning of the day, if it wasn't Yeeun, it was Yuri who would drop by between the end and start of each period. Every time, Ivy would jump out of her seat to meet them by the door, conversing with them animatedly until the warning bell would ring and they would run off to their respective classes.

"Ivy." Minho called hurriedly as she had just risen from her seat. "What's going on?"

She looked at him for a second, then smiled real wide. "I told you. I have a good feeling about this one."

And what a good feeling it turned out to be. 

"I don't get what you're waiting around for." Jonghyun complained, annoyed at being out of the loop.

Ivy glanced at him, chewing on a fry she'd just swiped from Onew's tray. "You don't have to get it. You just have to wait for it with us."

"Yeah," Yeeun nodded. "Shouldn't it be enough that, because we're waiting, you get to have lunch with Ivy again?" She wiggled her eyebrows insinuatingly. 

"Well, I'm certainly not going to complain." Taemin said, his eyes still focused on the noodles he'd been thoroughly mixing for like ten minutes.

"Gee, Taem, what're you trying to accomplish there, tranation?" Jongin asked, coming up behind the girls.

"Hey, Kai, what's up?" He asked, his hand still passively stirring. 

"Kai?" Ivy asked Yuri.

"A nickname." She whispered back.

"Taehyun's been looking for you since, like, Thanksgiving." Jongin answered. "He's waiting in the gym right now."

"Really? That's weird." Taemin started.

"Hi, Kai." Ivy suddenly threw her head back, looking at him upside down. 

The boy blushed, but kept cooler than usual. "H-hey." Scratch that. He stuttered. Then blushed harder. Suddenly, though, he seemed to remember something and his face lit up. Ivy was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter