Internet

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're dressed quite simply today," Key noted when Ivy got into the car that morning.

"Yeah," She said, "The key point is the necklace."

"Oh," He nodded, "Your one and only love."

"Yeah," She agreed, sinking down into the seat, "My one and only true friend."

He turned to her abruptly, "Aren't you forgetting someone?"

"Well, I mean," She sighed, "I'm kind of iffy about Chorong. She'd probably ditch me to chase after guys without a thought. Although she would pick me back up again afterwards."

"Hey!" He protested, "What about me?"

She looked at him, "Kibum," She shook her head, "It's not that we aren't friends. It's more like... we don't have a choice but to be friends, you know? We're like siblings."

He made a face, "Fine." After a moment he added, "I still think you're my friend, though."

"No!" She whined.

"No," He mimicked mockingly. 

"People can stop being friends," She pouted, "You can't stop being siblings."

"You already have a brother," He reminded her, his tone still mocking, "And don't worry, if you're right about one thing, it's that we can't stop being friends."

She just looked at him accusingly, and he laughed, reaching out a hand to ruffle her hair. The car stopped, however, before he could, and she, perking up, grabbed her backpack with one hand and opened the door to dart out with the other. 

"Bye, sir," She called at the older man that was already out of the car to get the door, "Thank you." 

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Key asked, walking fast to catch up with her, shooting smiles and short waves at the students that greeted him. 

"Just cause," She weaved through a crowded spot in the hall, and Key, annoyed, stopped a moment to ask the freshmen to kindly leave space for people to walk through. By the time he looked up from the blushing girls and bright eyed boys, he had to walk as fast as he could to make up for the distance Ivy had advanced. As the student body president, he obviously couldn't run in the corridors.

"Minho!" Ivy yelled as she threw open the door, Kibum just stopping behind her that same moment, mildly out of breath. 

Minho? He thought, making a face, She ran all the way here for Choi Minho?

"Oh, Ivy, you're here," The boy, standing at his desk, what seemed like the whole class standing around him, turned upon hearing her voice, "Good morning," He smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter