SO TIRED

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is your shirt, like, a status update?" Key asked her when she got into the car.

She sighed, "You have no idea."

"Apparently there are rumors about you all over the school, all of the sudden," Chorong told her, turning her chair to face her across her desk during break. 

"What rumors?" Ivy knew better than to question her best friend's sources.

"I don't know, my informant wouldn't tell me if you weren't with me," Ivy raised her eyebrows at this, "I know, right, weird. But we have no choice."

"You are sounding more and more like your father every minute," She sighed, and her friend sent her a dirty look. "Sorry, sorry." She held her hands up in defeat and stood up, following her out of the classroom. 

"They say you pay guys to be with you," The overly skinny girl said bluntly. The mustard yellow of her smock did nothing good for her dull skin and burnt hair, "Not just any guys either; Kim Kibum, Lee Jinki and Kim Jonghyun."

"What?" The two girls, who had been too shocked to speak before, let out the cry at the same time.

"I pay them to be with me?" Ivy shrieked, "Like, ually?"

"Why them?" Chorong protested, "How can they chose such boring boys, wouldn't it make more sense if she paid, like, actors, or something?"

Ivy nodded, "That would make much more sense, and still almost none, at all."

The other girl, who was obviously confused by their strange reactions, took this opportunity to ask, "Is it true David Beckham's son proposed to you last time you were in England?"

"Which one?" Ivy asked, then continued anyway, "I guess it doesn't matter, I mean, they all did."

"The three of them?" She asked, breathlessly, "And what did you say?"

"No, of course," Chorong answered, "She's not a e."

"What about Brooklyn, though, he's close to your age," She said.

Ivy rolled her eyes, "Why are we even talking about this? I thought we were focusing on the fact that they thought I'd  have to pay if I ever, by some bizarre reason, wanted to get with Jonghyun, I mean, what is even wrong with the person who started these rumors? Do they know who Jonghyun is?"

"What?" The informant asked.

"ert," Chorong shrugged. "He's a ert."

"Ivy! Chorong!" Jonghyun ran towards their table, the rest of his friends trailing behind at a more leisurely pace, his arms spread out as if expecting a hug, "I haven't bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter