I'M HAVING A BAD DAY I DON'T WANT TO TALK

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Minho got there late. He bowed to the teacher, giving her his excuse and walked over to sit down next to Ivy. 

She only noticed and looked up, her head still propped up on her hand, when the chair was pulled out next to her.

"That's a very positive shirt," He commented, smiling at her.

She just nodded, her face blank, and resumed gazing out the window. He shot her an odd look. Chorong turned and met his eyes, cringing and looking at Ivy to communicate that he should just take the shirt as a literal statement. 

"What's up with her?" He asked Chorong, pointing at Ivy, when, as soon as break started, she had plugged in her earphones and lied down on the desk.

"Minho," One of the groups that formed daily called him over before she could answer. 

"Give me a second," He pleaded.

"Don't worry about it," Chorong said, already taking out her food. "Aren't you hungry?" She asked Ivy. Upon receiving no reply, she huffed and removed one of the headphones, "Are you hungry?"

Ivy sat up, looked at the pile of snacks on her desk, and nodded.

"Take what you like then," Her friend said kindly.

She looked at her, grabbed a bag of chips and threw her a kiss, "Thank you." She smiled. 

Chorong stared at her, "Will you tell me why you walked to school now?" 

"You walked to school?" Minho asked confused, just arriving in front of them.

Ivy rolled her eyes, "Kibum was being such an , he started preaching to me and trying to teach me God knows what when he doesn't even know anything about what's going on."

"What's going on?" He asked, confused.

She just continued talking, "So I told Mr. Park to stop and got out and walked because I literally could not stand him anymore."

"And what did he do?" Chorong asked.

"He, like, rolled down the window and tried to convince me to get back in the car and that I was being childish, but then, eventually, he just got down and walked next to me, even though I was walking uber fast. I don't know, he's being such a about everything." She grimaced. 

"What is everything?" Minho tried again.

"You should ask your other friends," Ivy rolled her eyes, staring pointedly at the group of people Minho had been talking to previously who were, now, glancing at them and whispering. One held out a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter