Skinny Dipping

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin stared down at her teacup intently.

Ivy watched her, stoic. "Do you like them?" She finally asked. 

Hyemin looked at her, then glanced back down at the cup.

"They're a bit," She started. "Improper. But I guess they're fine for teenagers like us."

Ivy raised an eyebrow, the corner of twitching. "They're two thousand dollars each." Hyemin choked on the sip she had just taken, the liquid probably having gone down her windpipe when she gasped. Ivy continued as if nothing had happened. "The teacups, that is. The total would be a bit higher if you were to include the spoon and plate." 

"Oh," Hyemin fidgeted with the hem of her shirt.

She's surprisingly meek, Ivy thought. She had been expecting a bit more of a fight, even if it was in her own territory.

"I was joking," Ivy said. Hyemin raised her gaze. "They're not two thousand dollars," not if you include shipping and taxes, "So, seriously," She sighed, leaning back in her chair and running her hands through her hair unceremoniously, "Chill." She looked up and met Hyemin's eyes. "I'm not gonna lunge at you or anything. So go ahead," She jutted out her lips comically and motioned towards herself with her hands, "Lunge at me." 

Hyemin just gave her a closed mouth smile and looked back down at her lap. It seemed the attempt to get her to relax had failed.

Could it be? Ivy wondered. Could she just be taking her time to scheme? She sincerely hoped so. It would be so much more interesting. 

She watched as the girl reached out for the two thousand+ dollar piece of porcelain again and cautiously brought it up to her lips, prudishly making sure not to touch the painted person's head. She looked up as she did and met Ivy's stare head on, then immediately breaking eye contact and concentrating on sipping.

"You're so cute, Hyeri," Ivy said, propping her elbows on the table and leaning her chin on her folded hands. 

The comment took the girl by surprise, making her set down the cup a little too loudly. 

"I'm sorry," She mumbled, startled at both Ivy's and her own actions. 

"Don't be," The other girl waved it off. "You're so pretty and so smart," She continued with her previous thought, leaning her head with a dreamy look in her eyes just to then frown. She looked at Hyemin abruptly, "What is it, exactly, that you see in Kibum? He's such a loser, to be honest, to be quite honest." 

"What?" Hyemin asked, a bit lost.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie," Ivy reassured her, sounding very much like a manicurist at a nail salon, "We're between girls. You can say whatever you want; it's not going to leave these six walls."

"Six?" Hyemin asked, confused. Then, "Oh, yeah, it's a cube," She shook her head, chastising herself. "Yeah-"

"So is it the money

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter