Friends?

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She looks," Onew paused, "Different."

"Close your friggin' mouth Jjong," Ivy snarled at the gaping boy, "You're drooling."

He was overreacting, but it wasn't as if it was completely unwarranted. She, for one, had noticed Hyemin's delicate features almost immediately upon meeting her, despite her daily attire. But, as seemed to be the norm in cliché movies, her glasses and baggy uniform has managed to hide her beauty from the rest of the world. Except Key. Her prince charming. Blegh. 

Ivy felt obliged to list off the series of changes in her head: contact lenses, blown out hair, nice makeup, little black dress, high heels, arm candy. All in all, she looked like a doll. Noting Key's designer outfit, she wouldn't have been surprised if the boy had been able to do Hyemin's hair and makeup himself... if he weren't the type to get all shy and flustered. It was a wonder he was only blushing slightly as the girl held on to his arm, probably under the pretense that she didn't know how to walk in heels. 

Before the couple could reach them, she slipped out of the group and made her way to the bar, settling on a tall stool and taking out her phone. She knew they wouldn't serve her alcohol; it was common knowledge who was underage at these parties. Despite her attempt to immerse herself in Tumblr, the whispering that Key's mystery date had caused still reached her ears. She locked her phone, frustrated, and looked up, ready to glare at whoever her gaze landed on, when something caught her eye.

She raised an eyebrow, taken aback, and slowly moved her eyes higher. Upon reaching the person's face, though, she made direct eye contact with Yoon Yeeun, Hyundai Motor Company's CEO's beloved niece. She was with POSCO's CEO's grandson, Kwon Taehyun, and Cho Yuri, KEPCO's CEO's youngest daughter. They were known for always hanging out together, being in the families of the CEOs of the companies with the most profits in Korea. That is, excluding the Samsung Group and Bell Inc. They actually also attended the same school as Ivy, except they were seniors so they hardly ever interacted. However, that didn't mean that they weren't friends, Ivy reminded herself, reciprocating the smile Yeeun shot her. 

The older girl tilted her head, her eyes cryptic, and brought up her hand, bending her fingers briefly to ask Ivy to approach them. 

"Yeeun," Ivy said, once she stood in front of her, "How are you?" She asked, leaning in to kiss the girl's cheek, then doing the same with Yuri and smiling politely at Taehyun.

"I see you've finally ditched the losers," Yeeun remarked, completely ignoring formalities. Ivy didn't even have to think to know what she was talking about.

"Hardly," She sighed dramatically, "If anything one might say I've been ditched."

Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter