Work Out, Interrupted

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already Ivy's second hour of zumba, her trainer video calling with her from Brazil. The sweat dripped from her face, having turned the temperature of the small dance room to a body temperature 37 degrees Celsius. Apparently she had read somewhere or another that it was the temperature at which fat was burned the most. The last song had come to an end and she was stretching when the door opened.

"Hey Ivy, whoa! Whoa!" Key shouted, getting out and slamming the door behind him.

She got up, finishing stretching her arms, grabbed her towel, thanked her trainer and said goodbye, and then, walked over to the glass door. She still didn't go out, though. First, she took the jungle printed oversized sweatshirt from the coat rack and started slipping it on, along with leg warmers since she had to walk a bit in the open air from the gym to the house and didn't want to catch a cold from the abrupt temperature changes.

"What's wrong?" She asked, finally exiting after switching off the heating and the lights.

"You're wearing something inappropriate again," He mumbled.

She scoffed, looking down at her Adidas two piece and started walking, not bothering to look back and see Key scurrying to catch up behind her. 

"Hey, Ivy," He started, only to quiet down again.

"Did you need something?" She snapped.

"I heard you took Hyemin's notes," He said, more confident.

"Did you also hear that she took mine first?" She stopped and turned around to look him in the eye. It had always been hilariously easy for Ivy to intimidate Key. Hilarious to her, of course. "Did you hear that she threw them in the school fountain?" When he averted his eyes, she stood up straighter. "She forgot to mention that, did she?" Ivy scoffed and resumed walking. 

"You're always like this," He called out, his breath becoming white in front of him. Winter was really coming on with full force. "It's the only reason why I ever took her side."

"Wow, Kibum," Ivy turned around, annoyed and sarcastic, "Thanks, really, you have no idea how much your knife in my back made me a better person." At this point she was walking back towards him, increasing their proximity so she could get her point across more clearly, "Seriously, maybe if you hadn't done what you did, I might not even be this pissed off. Maybe your precious Hye-whatever the her name is would get to deal with a decent me, but because of you, she gets the-"

"Poison?" He cut her off, "She gets the poison Ivy doesn't she?" Ivy's blood boiled at the nickname.

"How dare you use that now?" She started, her hands starting to sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter