Cute

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" Ivy squinted at the sight that had greeted her upon lifting the first towel off of the stack next to her shower.

She sighed dramatically, putting her hands on her hips. "No matter how cute you act, I'm still going out today." She said, wrapping the towel around herself and picking the cat up. 

Violet meowed, staring at her with wide eyes.

"I'm watching a movie with Minho," Ivy explained. Then, in answer to the cat tilting its head questioningly, she added, "The pretty boy transfer student. Come on, Vi," She exclaimed, tucking the creature in the nook of her elbow and walking into her closet, "You've met him before!" 

Violet meowed once more before jumping from the girl's arms and padding towards the linen closet, her favorite hiding spot. Ivy watched her until she disappeared behind the fabrics then sighed, turning to the rows upon rows of clothes. What was she going to wear?

Minho looked down at his cell phone then back up at the entrance. He'd arrived way too early. It had been nearly twenty minutes since he'd wandered into the building and the meeting time wasn't until in ten more. Which is why he was fairly surprised to see a sleek black car stop in front of the large glass doors and a middle aged man get out to open the door. 

He immediately straightened up, craning his already long neck to catch a glimpse of the person sliding out of the luxury car, just to pull his eyebrows together in confusion before slumping back down. Naeun spotted him within seconds of waltzing into the cinema behind Hyemin and Key. Between her conspicuous pointing and less than secretive whispering voice, Minho was fully aware of it far before Jinki stopped in front of him.

"Hey," The elder said, smiling, "You here alone?" 

"I'm waiting for someone," Minho explained, nodding at the rest of the group, who were discussing what food they'd buy.

"What are you watching?" Taemin appeared next to Onew, apparently having been dragged over by Key. 

"The Babadook," He answered.

"The Australian one?" Taemin perked up.

Minho hummed in affirmation and nodded. 

"Who's coming?" Onew asked, his eyes narrowed, "Is it... Ivy, by any chance?"

The boy nodded again. 

"Ivy's coming?" Jonghyun said a little too loudly in Jinki's ear, making the elder turn and glare at him. 

"Yeah," Minho repeated.

"Hyemin won't be glad," Taemin said monotonously, not sounding at all sorry that the other girl would have an unpleasant night. 

"She'll have something else to focus on other than the horror, that's for sure." Jonghyun said, then clarifying for Minho, "She says she hates it."

"Horror? You're watching The Babadook, too?" Minho asked, the other nodded. "Then why's she here?"

"Hate to break it to you, bro," Jonghyun shook his head, smiling like a TV dad, "But a lot of people don't watch horror movies because they like them, especially not couples."

"Right," Minho said dryly, pursing his lips at the boy's strangeness. 

A small commotion caught the boys' attention and they turned to face the doors in front of which a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter