WHEN EATING POISON BE SURE TO THE PLATE.

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of shuffling and Ivy speaking on the phone drifted into the room, audible due to the television being momentarily on mute while one of the most annoying commercials in the history of the world played on its screen.

"Where on Earth is she going at this hour?" Misook grumbled, peeking her head out of the kitchen just in time to see the girl pulling up the hood on her jacket, car keys in hand, before shutting the front door behind her.

A/N: Do not fret. Ivy wore pants. 

"You left them by the back entrance, right?" Ivy asked into her phone. 

"Yeah," The man on the other side answered, "But, you know, I drove by the front and the guard seemed to be asleep anyway."

"It's still be too risky to try getting in right next to him," She said, turning and parking down the road of the school's secondary entrance.

"Just saying," He answered.

"Gotta go," She took out the keys from the ignition and reached for the door handle, "I'm here."

"Good luck." After his last two words, the line went dead.

"Thanks," Ivy whispered, blocking her phone. 

The best part of being a rich kid was knowing so many other rich kids; not because of their money, but because they had so much spare time, they partook in the strangest hobbies known to mankind. Not only was Ivy able to get the son of the chairman of one of Japan's largest corporations to freeze her high school's CCTV system for hours at a time, but even better than that, she thought, looking down at the large cardboard box in front of her, she could call up the nephew of the Korean Prime Minister, who just so happened to be a reptile aficionado, to have a dozen toothless semi aquatic snakes delivered to her school's back doorstep. 

She displaced the lid and looked inside, the squirming contents illuminated by the dim streetlight. With a delighted smile, she reached her hand in, cringing giddily as a couple of the creatures started sliding up her arm. They were tiny compared to the anaconda that had been draped around her shoulders when she visited the Amazon, and, in comparison, quite cute. Perhaps I should get one for myself, she thought, easily picking the gate's lock and easing it open.

"You look tired," Minho said as she arrived at class the next morning. 

"But beautiful," She grumbled, sitting down and burying her head in her arms. 

"Always," He replied, and she laughed. 

"Did you stay up late?" He asked.

"Yeah," She sat up just as the teacher entered the room, "I had some important stuff to do."

"Regarding your future?" He tried.

She thought about it, "Yeah, you could say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter