NO UGLY CRYING

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The results are out." Key said. 

That morning, the seniors had been called in earlier for some kind of university fair and Yeeun had texted Ivy apologizing for not being able to pick her up. She had no excuse for refusing to go with Kibum. 

"What?" She asked, turning so he'd hear her. She'd deliberately faced the window when she got on so as to not incite conversation. 

"You know," He said, "The grade rankings based on the exams before coming back from vacation."

She simply made her lips into an o and nodded slowly, disinterested.

However, he persisted. "How do you think you did?"

"Fine," She shrugged, not really having thought about it.

"Top five as always, then?" Key mumbled, a bit bitterly.

"Top three as always," Ivy corrected him, smirking. "You're the one that's fallen below third place."

"Right," He gave a small nod. This time it was his turn to turn away.

The corners of turned up into an evil grin as the car pulled over and she reached for the door handle. "I hope you didn't neglect your studies because of your little love life," She said, her voice dripping with fake sympathy, "It would just give your parents one more thing to compare us with." With that, she got out and, as seemed to be becoming a habit, left a visibly upset Key behind her.

"The scores are out," Minho reminded her as she reached her desk, setting down her backpack. 

"How'd you do?" She asked, then frowned, "Did you even take those tests?"

"Yeah, when I got accepted," He nodded, then, "I haven't looked yet."

"Were you waiting for me?" She teased, smiling mockingly.

"Yeah," He admitted bluntly, taking her aback.

"Oh, you're no fun," She pouted.

He smiled, teasing her right back, "You want me to get flustered and blush?"

She nodded, not discouraged at all. "It validates my power over you."

He raised an eyebrow, "Don't worry, Ivy. Your power over me is undeniable."

She stared at him for a moment, then burst out laughing. 

"You're so sleazy," She said, hitting him on the shoulder as she walked past him, towards the door nearest them. 

The rankings were posted on the same place as always, smack in the middle of the main hallway. Waiting paid off in the way that, once they reached them, there were hardly any people crowding around it anymore, unlike the ten foot thick mob that seemed to be a permanent installment early

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter