PLANTS ARE FRiENDS

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Humans are friends, too," Chorong muttered, keeping up with Ivy's ridiculous pace.

Apparently Key's early meetings had become a daily occurrence. She hadn't seen him in three days. 

"That's dubious at best," She muttered, swiping her hand across her chair and sitting down. The tacks clattered loudly upon hitting the floor. It was a good thing they only carved things into her desk; it didn't disturb her enough to go have it changed. 

"Ivy please," Her friend sat down and turned to face her, "I'm sorry, ok?"

"Yeah, whatever," She shrugged, "I'm not mad at you, I'm just irritated in general."

"Yeah, I know," Chorong huffed, turning to face the front as the teacher walked in, "It's a good thing Minho hasn't come to school in a while or you'd be taking it out on him."

It was true. He didn't attend the day it all went down and had continued to be absent ever since. She wouldn't be surprised, though, if Onew had kept him up to date. 

During recess, they stayed on the bench rather than go to the cafeteria. She really, really didn't want to see Kibum. She'd probably bite his head off. And he would probably be with Hyemin. Because of this, she hadn't seen Jonghyun or Jinki either, though there was no doubt in her mind that Chorong had. She knew her friend well. She knew more than either of them probably preferred her to. 

"Hi Ivy," Taemin greeted her when she went down to get some water from her kitchen.

"Hey Taemin," She smiled at him, "Taesun," She smiled at the other boy behind him. This was the second day they'd been brought there, due to their father being in charge of some remodeling that was happening in the west wing of her mansion. 

"Taemin told me you and Key are having a lovers' quarrel," Taesun teased. 

"Taesun!" The younger boy lunged forward and slapped his hand on his brother's mouth. 

"That'd be accurate if we were lovers," Ivy raised an eyebrow, "However, it's more like we're in a fight."

"Why?" He asked, easily holding Taemin's wrist down with one hand. 

"There's this girl in school," She started, walking over and sitting down on the arm of the sofa nearest them. 

"That he has a crush on?" He asked, sitting down across from her. 

"Yeah," She said, "And-"

"She's actually a cross dresser." He completed her sentence. 

She made a face at him, "No, but I had met her a few times and this one day, I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter