The Love of my Life: My Bed

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ung," Ivy groaned, plopping down on her bed, then rolling over onto her side. "I don't ever want to get up from here ever in my life. Forever." She added, then groaned again and stood up. "Life is so unfair."

After getting down and taking a few steps away from it, she turned back around.

"Goodbye my lover," She started to sing, reaching her hand out dramatically. "Goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the one for me-"

"Miss Ivy!" Misook barged in through the already open bedroom door, "That is enough."

"Eep!" Ivy squeaked, scurrying off into the bathroom.

"Stop serenading your bed and get yourself into the shower!" Misook finished with a huff, turning to look at the bed she had made less than ten minutes ago the first time she'd come up and woken up Ivy. Luckily, the girl had had the decency to not mess up the covers again. The woman sighed and yelled once more before exiting the room, "You're going to be late for school!"

"I hate Mondays," Ivy muttered after having taken about ten heavy steps past the school gate. 

"You're cheerful as usual, I see." Minho's voice startled her.

Ivy spun to catch the boy jogging in place, still in his sports clothes. "You should take my example," She said, eyeing him. After a second of standing there, watching him bounce up and down, she exclaimed, "Are you tireless or what?"

"You're energetic early in the morning," Jinki slunk up next to them. 

Ivy made a face at him before sighing, exasperated, and turning to walk, just as slowly as she had been before, to the building. 

"See you in a few, then," She heard Minho call out to her. His happy-go-lucky tone of voice only irked Ivy further. Had that boy never experienced suffering? Pain? It was way to early for this and her head was already hurting. 

The day passed quickly. As did the next.

"You going home?" Minho turned to Ivy at the end of the day on Tuesday. 

She paused, a book already halfway from her desk into her backpack, and looked up, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, why?" 

"You... busy?" He asked after a moment. 

"Nah, wanna do something?" She asked. 

"The guys are coming over to my house to play Tyranny III," He started.

"Oh, wow," Her eyes widened, "You got it already?" 

"Yeah, I have a cousin that works for the company that made it, so," She cut in before he could finish.

"Should I go after lunch or right away?" 

"Hey," Jonghyun sang upon catching sight of Ivy, "Taking advantage now that Key's not around, huh?" 

"Yeah, man," She nodded solemnly, "Have to take every chance I'll get. Who knows when the next time I can see your fairly proportional faces is?"

"Was that a compliment?" Onew tilted his head.

"The best you can expect from her, I guess," Taemin shrugged.

"How has Key been doing, by the way?" Minho asked, walking towards the Range Rover his dad had given him last Christmas.

"He's been good," Onew nodded.

"Totally whipped, though," Jonghyun butted in.

"That's good," Ivy nodded.

"You'd think so," Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"So would you, Jjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter