Bulbasaur

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's a package for you, Miss Ivy," Misook called out when Ivy reached the end of the stairs the next morning.

"From my brother?" She asked, already walking to the small brown box placed on a piece of furniture in the foyer.

"Probably," The woman replied, setting down the last of the breakfast on the dining table, "You can open it in the table." 

Ivy sat down, ignoring the food momentarily and focusing on peeling off the ridiculous amount of tape sealing the package closed. When she opened it, took out the clear container inside it and ripped it open, she set the gift on the table and just stared at it, grinning.

"Whoa!" She yelled, squirming in her seat out of excitement. She snapped out her phone and took a picture of it, immediately sending it to Chorong and her brother, his along with an extra cheerful thank you with lots of happy emojis. 

"Are you ready?" Yeeun popped in through the front door.

Ivy straightened up, "Yeeun! Look!"

"Oh my God," She gasped, walking closer, "It's so cute!"

"My brother sent it to me," The younger beamed.

"Where is he?" Yeeun asked, only to receive a shrug. "You don't know?" She asked, amused.

Ivy just shook her head. "He's like, all over," She said simply, "Sending me presents."

The other nodded, containing her laughter. "Sending you presents," She repeated.

After snapping another picture on her upperclassman's phone, they headed out to Taehyun's car.

"What's that?" Yuri asked when they got on, pointing at Ivy.

"What?" She asked, confused, "Me? I'm Ivy." 

"No, you idiot," Her upperclassman rolled her eyes, "The book you're bringing. Doesn't seem your type of thing."

Ivy looked at it. Compendium of International Economic Law, the title read.

"Don't you know, Yuri?" She looked up to meet Yuri's eyes, "It's my dream to manage my parent's company."

Yeeun, who just so happened to be drinking from her thermos at the moment, laughed, spitting out onto her shirt.

"Oh my God!" Yuri yelled, immediately turning to rustle through the oversized purse she chose to take to school over a backpack, "Wait, I have a towel in here somewhere."

"You didn't get any on the car, did you?" Taehyun asked, only to be ignored. A fast glance assured him that his car was, indeed, safe. 

"Thanks, Yuri," Yeeun sighed, blotting the wet spots on her clothes.

"Um," Ivy started uncertainly, "Sorry?"

"No," Yeeun shook her head, smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter