I WANT TO BELIEVE

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You caught her?" Chorong asked into her phone, standing in the middle of the room.

Ivy sat at her desk, sorting through some pins she'd found when rifling through a drawer for a file she was sure she had printed previously. She picked out three and pinned them to her current backpack, leaning back at it and staring at it contentedly. 

"Ok, thank you very much," She looked back to see her friend bowing, polite even when the person she was speaking to wasn't in front of her. 

"Who is it, then?" Ivy asked as Chorong took a seat next to her. 

"He said he'd tell us tomorrow," She sighed, scooting in closer, "Those are nice."

"I know, right?" Ivy nodded enthusiastically, "Should I have Misookie bring some food up? I'm starving."

"Thank you, ma'am!" Chorong yelled when the maid pushed open the door, carrying a tray covered in pretty little snacks.

"Not at all," She smiled at the girl and turned to Ivy, who had opened her computer and was actually getting to doing the homework she'd brought her friend over for, "Young master Kibum is here."

"Is he?" Ivy asked, slightly puzzled, "Show him up."

"Why's he here?" Chorong asked her between a mouthful of sweet potato, she shrugged, "Didn't you invite him?" She shook her head.

"Hello," Key bowed to Misook right before she closed the door behind him, and turned to the girls.

"Hello," Chorong waved, her voice muffled by another bite.

"Hey," Ivy turned to him, "Did you need something?" 

"Um, yeah, actually," He said, his attention focused on the screen of his phone, he looked up and met her eyes, "Can the other guys come here, too?"

"Sure," She answered over the squeals of her friend, "Jonghyun and Jinki?"

"And Taemin and Minho," He nodded, taking a handful of Misook's homemade chips.

"Lee Taemin?" Chorong asked, slack jawed. 

"Yeah," He glanced at her, "That's ok, right?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Ivy assured him.

They both just ignored the other girl when she darted up and towards Ivy's bathroom immediately, asking about her hair and her makeup and, worst of all, according to her, of course, her breath.

Five minutes later, the door opened again.

"That was quick," Ivy remarked, as the boys strolled in.

"Hiya," Onew chirped, heading straight for the food. 

"Hey," Jonghyun plopped down next to Chorong. 

Minho greeting them more politely, but generally followed his hyungs' example, sitting down after he was finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter