qt

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm a C-cup," Chorong proudly announced, staring at Ivy from the screen of her cellphone.

"Well, Yuri's a D-cup," Ivy replied, scrolling through one of the websites she'd found to use on the Geography paper she'd forgotten she had to hand in the next day.

"Oh, shut up," Chorong fumed. "You're just jealous cause you barely fill in your 24-Bs."

"You know what?" Ivy turned her attention to the Facetime call. "I'm not jealous, at all. Know why?"

"Cause you're hot as ?" Her best friend smirked.

"Pretty much." She grinned, then blew a kiss at the camera, "But I've got to go."

"Awww, don't." Chorong whined. 

"You should get to sleep, anyway," Ivy shook her head. "If it's early here, you must be up at an ungodly hour of the morning." She frowned, "Is your insomnia acting up again?"

"Aish, I don't know," Chorong shrugged. "All I know is that I am literally starving, but if I eat anything right now, I'll gain twenty pounds."

"Pff," Ivy laughed. "It's not as if you wouldn't be just as hot as you are now even if you gained fifty, doll." 

"Oh God, you're such a sweet talker," Chorong rolled her eyes, then made a shooing motion with her hands. "I get it! Just go! Leave me! I know you hate me!"

"God," Ivy moaned mockingly, "I love you so much."

The screen went dead as soon as the last word left , and she turned her attention to her homework. 

"This is the cutest thing I've seen in my whole entire life, I swear on it."

"It's also kind of creepy, though," Yeeun raised an eyebrow, staring at Ivy's brother's latest gift critically.

"Oh, shut up!" Ivy hit her arm lightly. "It's adorable. Thanks, bro." She said into her phone's front camera. She'd been taping the whole opening to send him when it was done. "I love you!" With that, it was done. 

I love you more, the reply came quickly. 

"So," Yuri spoke up from her perch on the nearby dining room table's chair, putting down her cup of tea. "What are you planning to do about that you have flying around you?"

"That's a nice way to put it," Ivy scoffed, then shook her head. "I don't know," She admitted. "I haven't even thought about it, yet." 

"Let's think together, then." Yeeun said, taking the seat across from Yuri. "Come on." 

"Okay," Yuri leaned back once the three of them had settled down with the snacks they had each asked Misook to bring them. "First of all, we already know her biggest weakness." To her friends' questioning glances, she elaborated, "Key. Right?"

"Well, yeah," Ivy consented, "That's obvious. But the fact is," She raised one of the corners of in distaste, "That I wouldn't want that back if he begged me. I mean," She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter