YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What do you think? Ivy wrote below the selfie she sent Yeeun. 

Perfect, her upperclassman replied almost instantly, Especially fitting since we have lunch together today :P

Ivy smiled, oddly chirpy, and skipped down to the car.

"Someone's bringing out her inner morning person," Key grumbled, a sweater pulled over his face. He didn't even have to glance at her to sense the energy she plopped down on the seat with, but he did anyway. "What a mean hat."

"Someone looks like he's hung over," She sang, not bothering to look straight at him. Instead, she pulled out her compact and focusing on applying her lip stain properly.

"Says the person who drank to the person who didn't?" He made a face at her.

She tilted her head at him innocently. "I assure you I have no idea what you are talking about, young master." She said and continued humming an upbeat tune. 

He groaned and pulled the sweater back over his eyes, "You shouldn't hang out with those seniors," He said, respectful even when insulting them, "They're loose bullets."

"You shouldn't hang out with Lee Hyemin," She shot back, snapping the makeup case closed and turning to him, "She's a manipulative little ."

Just as he sat up, the cloth falling to his lap, his face red and his eyes bulging out with fury, the car stopped. As seemed to be the custom nowadays, Ivy pushed the door open before the driver made his way around and hopped out, making her way towards the building with Key yelling at her from behind. If she had to guess, she'd say he was demanding she'd apologize, not that she ever would. She didn't know, actually, because she never felt like paying enough attention to his voice to make out the words it conveyed. She really did dislike wasting energy on unnecessary things. 

"Ivy," The girl perked up upon hearing an only slightly familiar voice call her name. She looked up to see Kim Jongin leaning against the wall next to her classroom's door. Even though he was a freshman, the junior girls who walked by stared at him blatantly, whispering to each other and sometimes even stopping to look at him longer.

"Jongin," She raised her eyebrows at him, "What brings you here?" She looked around then met his eyes again, slightly surprised that he was a few inches taller than her, "You sure do draw a lot of attention, don't you?" It wasn't as if she didn't know why; even she, who wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter