Kate Moss

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ivy!" The woman yelled just as Key was closing the car door.

She perked up immediately, sliding over and getting out. 

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Kim," She bowed, "How are you?" 

"I'm fine," Kibum's mom laid her hand on Ivy's shoulder, "Why don't you come in, dear? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

Ivy avoided the boy's eyes, which she felt on her side, "I don't know if I should..."

"Nonsense," The woman steered her through the front door, "Indulge me." She winked at her and Ivy smiled, relenting. 

"Your parents are still abroad, yes?" She asked, clattering through the kitchen. Ivy knew better than to try and help by now, she'd just be in the way of the force of nature that was her childhood friend's mother.

"Yes, they are," She answered, sitting politely nearby. 

"Then let me just serve you some tea and you can be on your way," The elder said, setting down a tray on the table in front of her and sitting down herself. She didn't even have to ask about how she'd take her tea, it was common knowledge in the household. Once they had both sat back, sipping, she asked, "Did that foolish son of mine do something?"

Ivy smirked into her teacup, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Mrs. Kim."

The other rolled her eyes, "You're not even trying to lie," She leaned closer, whispering, "What did Kibum do? Should I cut off his allowance? I heard the maids talking the other day and I think they found his , should I throw it out?"

This time the girl laughed out loud, having caught a movement around a nearby corner, "Thank you, but it's really alright. If I ever do need your help, I'll ask."

"Be sure to," The woman sat back again, her eyes unforgiving. After a moment she asked, "Are you going to the cocktail party tonight? Your mother told me she sent you a dress."

"She did," Ivy nodded, "It truly does not look like something a mother would send for her teenage daughter to wear, though."

Kibum's mother sighed, "You have no idea how many times I've scolded Jasmine for her inappropriate wardrobe options."

The girl laughed, "She told me Kate Moss sent it specifically for me. It's vintage," She added.

"It's no good," Key jumped when her voice manifested itself right next to his ear, "Eavesdropping."

"Neither is bullying," He muttered.

"Good thing I've never done it," She countered.

He scoffed, "Then neither have I."

"I just saw you," She glared at him. 

"There's evidence against you," He said. She was going to warn him about his getting taken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter