(Anti) Social

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good evening, Miss Bell." The butler greeted her before glancing at Minho. "I see you brought a date. The boss will be disappointed." He raised his eyebrows, handing her a glass of rosé. "Long time, no see."

"Tell me about it, Mr. Kim." She smiled at him. "What does a girl have to do to get invited to this house other than for a party, right?" 

A mature laugh answered her mocking tone. "Ivy, don't be ridiculous. It's us who have to beg for you to come visit."

She gave the man one last warm smile before turning to greet Taemin's dad. "Mr. Lee!" She gasped. "I wouldn't dare refuse an invitation from your family."

He smiled, but was interrupted before being able to go on. 

"Ivy! Dear!" His wife barged in front of him unceremoniously. "It's been years!" She hugged her, then, pulling back, saw Minho greeting Mr. Lee.

"Decades." The girl backed her up, showing off her pearly whites.

"You look just wonderful, as always." Mrs. Lee sighed happily, looking her up and down. "And you brought quite a handsome partner. Hello, Minho, how do you do?" She smiled at him affectionately. "I'd just like to point out that Ivy must become my daughter in the future, so, if you want our blessing, you're going to have to let us adopt you." 

"To be doubly blessed in a single union." He smiled at her charmingly. "What would a man do?"

Mrs. Lee, hand held up gingerly to her cheek, sighed. "Oh my, maybe you shouldn't marry Ivy, at all."

"Honey." Mr. Lee laughed, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Am I?" She asked, before joining him in laughter. "I only kid. I won't ask for more than Ivy, I promise." She glanced at the said girl. "I might prefer for my daughter-in-law to have a bit of a smaller décolleté, but if it's you dear," She trailed off, patting her cheek with a wink. 

Ivy just laughed. 

"Oh," The older woman said before fluttering off to attend to her guests. "Taemin should be by the pool with his friends. I saw them go out just a minute ago."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you ma'am." Ivy said slyly, earning a playful glare in return, then, signaling to Minho, headed in said direction. 

When they opened the door to the pool area, though, the first thing they heard was Key running around frantically screaming. At first they just watched him. A moment later, Ivy realized the cause and, promptly, burst out laughing. 

"Oh my God," She wiped her eyes, heading towards the considerably less energetic boy. "Come here, you big baby."

"Vee-vee! Vee-vee!" He yelled, his voice starting to become hoarse. "Get it off! Get it off!"

"I got it, Bummie," She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter