Handcuff

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God," One girl moaned, letting her head drop back a little. "I hate her."

Her friend, who was standing next to her nodded, her eyebrows furrowed in envy. "Isn't that Helmut Lang?"

"I'm so jealous." The third shook her head. "Her entire closet is ridiculous."

"Well, she is ridiculously rich." The second raised an eyebrow. 

"More like she's ridiculous." Hyemin grumbled to herself, glaring at the distance.

"Good morning." Minho greeted her.

"Indeed, it is." Ivy smiled sweetly, slipping past Taemin, who was standing in front of her partner's desk over to her seat. 

"Hi, Ivy." The younger said pleasantly. 

"Why, hello, doll face." She replied. "What brings you down here?"

"Just relaying a message, that's all."

Minho perked up, as if having thought of something. He turned to Ivy. "Wanna be my date tonight?"

"What's tonight?" She asked, surprised.

"Taemin's message." He answered, excited.

She frowned, turning to Taemin. "Why are you waiting until tonight to give him the message? And why does he need a date?"

"Mch," Minho clucked his tongue, less amused than his friend was. 

"It's a cocktail party my family's hosting. They're extremely boring." He replied. 

"They are extremely boring." Minho chimed in.

"That doesn't sound like something you would say to convince someone to go with you." She laughed.

"It'd be less boring if you were there." He said, pulling out the puppy eyes.

"True." Taemin nodded. "You should come."

Ivy sighed dramatically. "I guess if you're begging me." 

"Ok, great." He smiled. "It's at eight."

"I'll pick you up." Minho said.

"Since that's set," Taemin glanced at the door. "I have to get to class. See you guys later, then."

"Bye." Ivy waved, her cuff almost smacking Minho on the face. 

"You almost gave me a black eye just now." He said, leaning a bit back. 

"The perfect accessory for parties, to be honest." Ivy said. 

He laughed. "It seems you've calmed down with the Hyemin situation." 

"Oh, not at all." She said offhandedly. "In fact, I have a few errands to run during lunch."

"I hope no snakes are involved." He raised an eyebrow, the corners of his mouth turning up at the corners.

"Now what in the world could have made you think that?" She replied, faux-scandalized. 

"Who knows?" He shrugged, turning to the front as their teacher slammed the door behind himself. 

"Where did you hear that?" The girl that had told Chorong and Ivy about the rumors from what seemed like months ago (what a very long character description) asked Ivy.

"Around." She replied, shrugging. "Had you not heard it? I thought everyone knew."

"Of course I had." The girl huffed. Ivy had to contain her smirk. Pride sure does make people lie easily.

"So,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter