I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR TODAY SO I PUT ON THIS DESIGNER T-SHIRT

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday, Namjoon toned out of the conversation he was having with Minho for a second to stare at Ivy. She'd been laying on her desk, head buried in her arms, since the beginning of break.

"What is it?" Minho asked him, turning to glance in the same direction.

"She good?" He asked, ing his chin towards her. 

"Who knows?" Minho answered, shrugging. 

They both stared at her for a minute in silence when she suddenly lifted her head, as if realizing something. 

"It's too quiet." She said, looking around.

"Hmm?" Minho hummed. "What was that?"

"Minho," She turned to him, eyes narrowed, "Have I heard from Hyeri this week?"

"No, ma'am," He shook his head solemnly, "You have not heard from her at all."

"It's been quiet?" She asked, frowning. 

"It's been quiet." He nodded.

"Too quiet?" She met his eyes. 

He nodded again, "Too quiet." 

"I knew it," She snapped, getting up in one swift movement and leaving the classroom in the blink of an eye.

"Why does she call her Hyeri?" Namjoon whispered to Minho when she left.

"Must be easier to remember," He shrugged. 

The chatter in the classroom stopped as the first person caught sight of Ivy standing creepily by the door, hanging onto the frame and peeking in. 

"Ivy?" Key stood up from his desk upon seeing her, "Do you need something from me?"

"Uh-uh," Ivy shook her head. 

"Then," He frowned, "What?"

"Where's Hyeri?" She asked. 

"Hyemin is behind you," He answered, looking at something past her shoulder, making her spin around. 

"Do you need something from me?" Hyemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter