Pokemon

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really?" Taehyun asked, looking down at Ivy's bathing suit, eyebrows raised.

"What?" She shrugged, letting the hem of her shorts snap back in place, "I like Pokemon."

"Ivy," Yuri whined, shimmying her shoulders, "How can you be so perfect?"

"Me, Yuri, really?" The girl gave her a look, motioning to the elder's simple white bathing suit, visible through her sheer pink dress, with a wave of her hand. "Have you looked in a mirror lately?"

A sigh made them turn to face Yeeun, who promptly announced, "Girls complimenting girls. What can be better than this?"

"You're here," Yuri smiled.

"Yeah," Yeeun nodded, glancing at Ivy, who had immediately pulled the material of her shorts away from herself again, in way of greeting. "Nice bathing suit." 

"Thanks," She beamed. 

"You're unbelievable," Ivy spun to find Key, Onew and Minho standing behind her.

"I work out," Ivy shrugged.

Jinki laughed, "I don't think that was what he was referring to."

Ivy stared at him. 

"What?" The eldest asked, tilting his head.

"You're so chill, Onew," She shook her head, "I kind of want to be like you."

"I, personally, dig it." Minho pitched in over Onew's laughter, nodding.

Key's head snapped to the side, announcing to Ivy that Hyemin had arrived without even having to see her. Ivy zoned out of the conversation happening around her quickly, but noticed how her ex-best friend slowly inched away towards his girlfriend. As if compelled by his actions, she did the same, so silently, even Minho, who had been actively trying to include her in the conversation, didn't notice until she was already nowhere to be seen.

Somehow, as Ivy wandered around, the tall, almost tacky, Parthenon-like pillars that held up the indoor pool's white roof merged back into the opulent Baroque style interior decor Lee & Co. was so known for. It wasn't hard to guess how little time Lee Naeun's family had been rich. They'd just become the prime minister's lawyers a few decades ago.

A swish of a tail caught her eye and, double checking that no one was around, Ivy followed the fluffy, flat-faced cat she had just seen into a room she knew for a fact she had no business in. It seemed to be little less than a parlor, it's windows wide and the furniture scarce; the cat left quickly. Ivy followed.

The next room was some sort of old-fashioned game room, old fashioned in the sense that, even if there were any electrical wall plugs, there were no dev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter