Hangin'

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum stormed into the house, only offering a small bow of his head to the maids at the entrance. 

"Ivy!" He called out, making his way to her room, "Ivy Bell!" He opened the door and looked in, finding it empty, then kept walking. "Where the hell are you?" He yelled. "Ivy!" He looked into a nearby parlor she'd often have tea and read in, to no avail. "Ivy Bell!" He shouted, banging open the door to the library. 

"What is it?" She called back, her voice annoyed.

He followed the sound to a niche between bookshelves to see her side profile, apparently stopped in the middle of her search for a book. 

"I know you did it," He started aggressively.

"I also know Hyeri did it," She mocked him, turning to face him.

"Did what?" He narrowed his eyes, then his face slacked, as if tired, and he brought his hand up to his forehead. "Now that's hardly appropriate."

"You're such a prude," She narrowed her eyes at him. "What is so scandalous about our own anatomy?" She asked, walking past him and making sure to bump his shoulder. 

"It simply isn't something to be showing around," He twisted his face, looking even more like an old man, "It's private."

"It's a shirt," She enunciated, leaning in so he'd understand, "And I am in the privacy of my own home. I don't know why you're in it, I think I had made it perfectly clear that you were not welcome."

He was about to speak when she kept talking, cutting him off.

"In fact," She said, frowning, "I don't even know why I am speaking to you, please get out."

"You," He couldn't say anything further before she spoke over him,

"If you're going to start with your girlfriend's little locker incident, learn how to investigate. There is, quite literally, no evidence that I did it. None. Though I do believe she deserved it after the eggs yesterday."

"What eggs?" He sighed, his voice tired.

She turned to him, her gaze odd. "You can't be serious."

"What?" He asked.

"You don't know?" She confirmed, her eyes betraying her disbelief, "Some student council president you are."

"What?" He said again, annoyed.

"You are not aware of what your girlfriend and her little friends did to me yesterday?" She repeated, growing even more incredulous. What the had that girl had to do to keep him from even knowing something had happened at dismissal the day before. 

"Cut the cryptic crap," Key snapped, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

He opened his eyes to see her looking at him, her eyes undecipherable, an eyebrow raised.

"Why don't you ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter