ADULTS ON BOARD WE WANT TO LIVE TOO.

Not The Witch (INCOMPLETE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today is not my day," Ivy mumbled as Minho sat down next to her after answering a problem he got called for by the teacher.

"More like it's not their day," He whispered back, eyes glued to his paper.

Her desk had been messed up as usual, except they had somehow decided that knifing it wasn't enough and left a lovely present of, you guessed it, cracked eggs on it. They literally dripped past the tabletop's edges and onto the floor. She had just stared at it for a minute until the teacher walked in. Then, she had asked for permission to go ask the janitor for a new desk despite Minho's various offers of giving her his own and getting himself a new one. 

During the rest of the day, as usual, she had been called upon to answer only the hardest questions that none of her classmates understood, usually as a punishment for zoning out yet again. It wasn't anything new, but the snickering was. While she spoke, standing up, literally everyone in the room just sneered at her behind their hands, every now and then making odd farm animal noises. Despite how annoying it was, Ivy had to admit, the cow and chicken imitations were quite innovative and she was impressed. Who knew the talent class 2-A held in bullying before Hyemin awaked it in them? No one. And Ivy would have rather it stayed that way.

As if that weren't enough, during break, every single student left the classroom. Minho almost followed them out until he noticed that Ivy had been left behind. Completely alone. Like a lonely mushroom. He had tried to stay behind with her until she literally pushed him out of the room. There was no need for a second person to be bullied, much less Flaming Charisma Minho and his amazing abs Ivy might have glimpsed because of an unfortunate (fortunate?) shirt slip in a basketball game during last week's periods of P.E. 

Luckily, lunch rolled in before Ivy decided to actually mobilize and slip laxatives into every single one of her classmate's thermoses. The looks on their faces when the most popular upperclassmen stopped by the door a minute or so after the bell rang for recess asking for the girl who was supposed to be in involuntary isolation were enough to calm her subdued vendetta. Note to self, she thought, the awestruck faces of your enemies when realizing how incredibly amazing you are are a much better stress reliever than taking in deep breaths and counting to ten. 

"How's your day been?" Yeeun asked, her eyes skimming over the idiotic expressions on Ivy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter