-Sick-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Yah Sehun! That's my pen!" 

"You have your own pen right?" he said 

"Ehem , I should be the one who's saying that to you" I glared at him 

"Well who's fault was it?" he snapbacked 

 

Well at some point he is right but in the other way , he's not! We were brought to the detention room because I was caught by our teacher fighting with some of our classmate , because of their nonsense words. Sehun , Kris , Lay and Tao were also dragged into the detention room , because they helped me fight against them. I told them not to interfere but they still did , now they're blaming me. Not them but the one and nice Sehun *insert sarcasm*

"I told you guys not to interfere..." I pinched my nosebridge and sighed deeply.

Lay patted my back to calm myself "It's okay Eun Jung , we've been here many times... So it's not a big deal anymore"

I furrowed my brows and looked at Lay "What do you mean by you guys have been here already many times?"

Kris nudged Lay and Lay just smiled cheekily to him , Lay was about to speak but Kris cut him off "Uhm , well you know...."

"Just tell her already" Sehun said 

"We always had a fight before and sometimes we get caught " Tao said smoothly 

"Who is that group ?" 

" Don't worry , we finished them off " Tao smiled 

"W-What do you mean finished them off?" 

Kris smack Tao's head "Explain it properly " Tao rubbed his head and Kris looked at me "It means that they won't bother us anymore cause we defeated them already "

 

Sehun stand up as we heard his chair squeaked 

 

"Oh , you're done?" Lay asked

"What do you think?" Sehun placed the papers on the desk and left the room immediately.

 

Crap..... I forgot that we have to write many letter for us to leave this room , I really hate this. We have to write a sorry letter in the paper and it should be like 2 or 3 papers , all of it should be filled up.

 

"Geez , why is Sehun like that .... He was not like that before" Lay said 

"Bad Day Maybe..." Tao said , we just shrugged our shoulders and continued to fill out the paper.

 

 

 

-

 

 

"Luhan~!" 

"Hm?" he came to the living room with his brows furrowed

"Walk with Eung Jung around the Han River" Xiumin said 

"Where's her collar though?" Xiumin pointed at me as Luhan follow his finger where it was pointed.

 

He chuckled at his sight , the collar and lace are in my mouth. Ready to walk.

 

It was cold outside , but the view is still breath taking . Something random just popped in my mind and I didn't know why it popped out in my mind. 

 

Minwoo

 

My eyes sadened and it just made me regret, my first love and my first duty. If I were fast enough to save him that day , maybe I am not in misery. After all that incident , I got scared of falling in love again. Especially when Baekhyun almost tried to kiss me , I frozed on my spot that time because I don't know what to do and scared at the same time. I am scared now of falling in love  because once you failed , you're in charge of getting hurt in the end and it's your fault because you had the choice in the first place to love him or to not to.

 

I heard something incoming and before something happened , I pushed Luhan out of the way. Luhan fell to the ground but luckily he didn't got hurt , I looked at driver and I saw something weird. He looked funny and weird or should I say he wasn't himself at all , he looked drunk.... I tapped Luhan's arm and he looked at me then looked at the car that was going awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter