-Hurt me , not them-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 34[/CONTENTID1]



[CONTENTID2]I decided to look for Lay , because it took him so long and I knew his just somewhere around here. I looked for him and thank God I saw him , since there are only few people around today. I saw Lay gripping the man's collar shirt , but then he wasn't just a man to me. It was Sunggyu... At that time , I saw Lay lifted his arm. I panicked and knew what he was about to do , but then , I am too far from him to reach and grasp his arm. 


" Lay! Stop! " They both looked at my direction as I run towards them , panting and catching my breath before I talk to them 

" What were you doing?! " I said 

They just stared at each other , like they were having an glaring contest " Come on , let's go " I took Lay's wrist and pulled him away from Sunggyu , not daring to look at Sunggyu anymore. Making me sick and disgusted , everytime I see him and his friends.

" Let's just go home , he's not worth our time " I suggested , needing some peace and silence to think 


Once we arrived at our house , Lay opened the door . There were no people inside at all. Maybe they went outside or it's either they're just in their rooms , sleeping. Lay searched for them in their rooms and ask if they left any cooked food for us , but he said that all of their rooms are empty , no people. So Lay said that he would cook for our dinner tonight , I told him that I can do it by myself but he insisted. 


" Aish " he sighed 

I popped my head in the kitchen to see if he's doing alright " Need any help? "

He looked at me , then scratched his head lightly as he smiled shyly " Yeah , I just need to go to the grocery for a while " 

" You lack ingredients? " I asked 

" Yeah , I'll be back " he said , about to leave the counter 

" I'll go " I insisted 

" No " one word escaped his mouth immediately 

I furrowed my brows " Why not " I said 

" It's dangerous at this hour " crossing both of his arms 

I sighed " Come on , I need to repay you since you're the one who's cooking already and this is how we can all be fair " I breathed again " and I can fight on my own " saying the last sentence 

He sighed and rustled his hair in frustration " Fine , but take care? Okay? " writing in a paper for the list of ingredients and handed them to me , when he was finished.

" Be fast and be careful " He patted my head  




-




" Hmmm , is this the right one? " I questioned myself as if someone is going to help and solve my question. I shook my head and thought why am I talking to myself in the first place. I looked at my wrist watch and I've spent 15 minutes already here in the grocery , so I immediately went to the cashier counter and paid. When I went out of the grocery , carrying the grocery bags in my hands , my phone rang.


I put the grocery bags down for a while and answered my phone " Hello? "

I only heard a faint breathing until a voice came " E-Eun Jung " 

" Who's this? " It was an unknown number 

" Kyungsoo.... " then a cough came 

I furrowed my brows , something is wrong , definitely " What's happening? " my voice raised without me knowing it.

" Pick us up , help us... " 

" Where are you?! " Panicking 


He told me where they were , I left the grocery bags on the sidewalk and immediately ran to where he said. They're just somewhere in those streets. I don't know what happened to them , but it seems they're really in a dange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter