-The Reason Why-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 35[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]I scoffed and wiped the blood that was trickling down from the side of my mouth. I propped on my right elbow , still on the floor , the bus is moving but I just stayed there still. 


" Why are you doing this? " I asked 

He scoffed and rolled his eyes like it was an unbelievable question " You don't know? " he said " As in? "

I glared at him " revenge " One word that came out from his mouth 

" Why? What did we do to you?! " My eyes flaming " Tell me! " He stood up and bent on one knee infront of me as he lifted my chin up with his index finger , then he smirked at me 

" Remember , we're not siblings " he said 


I knew that and it was just yesterday that I knew that we aren't siblings , instead Hoya is my real sibling or should I say my step brother the whole time. 


" W-When did you knew? " I said 

He flicked my chin up as he stood up and lean on the metal bar " Hmm , let me just tell you a story of how I knew or should I say how I caught them " 


Caught? 


Eun Hwa's Flashback   

 It happened when I was 14 years old , adolescent stage. I heard Mom and Dad fighting and arguing over something in the middle of the night. Eun Jung and I used to sleep in one room , a bunk bed. I sleep at the top bunk while Eun Jung sleep at the bottom bunk. I climbed off of my bed and saw Eun Jung's peaceful face , sleeping. She wasn't't bothered about the noise that was happening outside our room , she's a heavy sleeper , so you can't wake her up easily. 


I smiled and went near to Eun Jung's cute face , I ruffled her hair and pecked her forehead " Sweet Dreams , Eun Jung-ah. Oppa loves you even though I always give you harsh things , like a dead insect or a dead animal. "  


I don't even know why I'm doing this , but my guts are telling me that I should do it. I opened the door of our room a little open and opened it a little more wider without making some noise. I can hear them arguing in their own room. I went outside of my room and went closer to their room , their door is closed, but their voices were clear and strong. You can hear them clearly what they were talking about. At first I don't know what they were arguing about , but little by little , I know where this was going.


" For 's sake , Eun Mi! Why do you care?! " I heard my dad screaming at Mom 

" We should care at least for him! Show some sympathy! " I know that Mom was crying already , I wanted to barge inside but that would be dumb decision. 

" Why?! He's not even our son! " What does this mean? What? I have this weird feeling in my chest already and somehow I know what he's talking about , but I hoped that I'm wrong with my thoughts.

" Even though Eun Hwa's not our son , at least show him some love and understand him! " 


That's it , I was right about my instincts and thoughts. No need to hope , what's the use of hoping already? Tears falling from my eyes , I don't even know i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter