-Hell Days-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 36[/CONTENTID1]



[CONTENTID2]It has been 1 week since the boys came home fixed and repaired , is that even the right word? Lay called me the day the after of the incident , that they just woke up and gained some conciousness. I was happy and relieved that they're doing fine already , but the doctor recommended us that they shouldn't go to school yet and stay a bit longer . They need more rest , because of their broken ribs and other fractured bones.


At first, I thought they needed to have an surgery because of their broken ribs and other fractured bones but it seems like that they didn't had one , did they? I really don't know... Lay said that he can't attend to school also since they need someone to look over, I insisted but he didn't allow me to. I told him that school is useless to me since I'm not a human being , but he still refuse to so. So going to school without them was like hell for me .  Students found out that their precious oppas are now in the hospital and of course , they blamed me. They even called me a demon , , and every bad words that you can mention. So it was one hell of a week , until now. But good thing Minhee was there , but not at the time when I needed her the most. So yeah , it really was one hell of a week.


" Can you handle it? " I said helping them walk to their rooms

" Yeah , I can... Don't worry " Baekhyun chuckled 

" Are you sure? "

He smiled and ruffled my hair " Yup , now go to bed young lady , you still have school tomorrow " 

" Arraso! " I looked at them one last time " Goodnight guys! " I said 

 

  I heard the car swifted as it screeched through the concrete floor , I gasped at my sight knowing what's going to happen. I screamed for his name , I ran and ran until I lose some of my breath but it was no use. 


" Minwoo! " 


I saw his body down , lifeless. Blood everywhere. I was this close already to save him , this close. I hated myself for not being fast enough to run. I was kneeling already infront of Minwoo , his body in my arms. Blood everywhere in my clothes and especially in my hands. I looked at my hands and there it is.


Blood


Tears started to drop rapidly from my eyes as I cried on Minwoo's chest , hugging him tightly. I glanced at the car to take a look who was driving the car , my eyes blurry from my tears but I could still see who was driving. 


" Eun Hwa... " I said 


I saw him smirked as I saw his head bleeding , but I don't care about it. The people around me called the ambulance and all we have to do is to wait , but I felt impatient. 


" Why? " I whispered 

He smiled and mouthed something to me " You. Come. With . Me. Here. On. Earth " 


Bastard... What a ing bastard...

 

 

" Eun Jung! " 


I heard someone screaming my name and shaking me. I opened my eyes and my eyes felt warm , hot and sore. It was all just a dream , a pathetic one. Why did I even have to dream about that again , it was back again. My nightmares... I thought it was gone now , but it didn't... It came back... My whole body is shaking right now a bit by bit.


I looked at Lay who was worried " Are you okay? " he said " You were screaming and calling out his names alot of times " 


I stared at him for a long time trying to make a progress,  then stared at my hands , remembering where the blood was. Staring at it for a long time , something wet dropped on my palms and I realize it was my tears already. Lay pulled me into his warm hug as he patted my back , comforting me in every possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter