-Horror and Laughter-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 18[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Open mine first ~ " 

" No , Mine first ! "

" I'll just have Kris' gift first " I took it from his hands and opened the wrapper that was sealed tightly.

" Wah~ " I looked at Kris and smiled at him " Thank you " I wore the wrist watch that Kris gave me and it fits perfectly on my wrist ,it was a white wrist watch that has small diamond stones around it.

" Mine's next " Suho said 

He unwrapped the gift wrap for me and as opened it , he placed it on both of my hands. I was shocked seeing him giving this gift to me. " Oh no... This is too much Suho... " I tried to give the phone back to him but he persuaded as he pushed my hands and keep it steady.

" It's Okay , it's my choice. I bought it for you since I know you don't have one . So that you could also contact us if there is an emergency " 

" Thank you so much , I'll use it after I open all you gifts " 

" Eun Jung~ " I looked at who called me and I saw Tao coming towards me , he gave me a big paper bag and it said Gucci. It was already obvious that his gift to me is Gucci , I accept his gift and hug him.

" Why he has a hug and not us? " Kris said as Tao did a mehrong face.

" Then I'll hug all of you later " I said and chuckled lightly

 

As I opened all their gifts , I placed them all to my room. I have received a wristwatch , Gucci Bag , some dresses , shoes , accessories and other things that I really appreciated. One person who I didn't receive a gift from and that is Sehun , he wasn't there when I was opening the gifts.

 

 I was curious at first,  where did he go and what was he doing at that time ; later on , I found out that he was busy with his work of being a model. Suddenly the lights went all black and I can't see anything , since the curtain is closed. 

 

" Happy Birthday , Eun Jung " as they all sing the Happy Birthday song and some of them clapped their hands , one person came with a cake infront of me with a lighted candle.

" Make a wish and blow " Kyungsoo said.

 

I closed both of my eyes and wished  as I open my eyes again , I blew the candle and everyone clapped their hands.

 

" Okay! Let's go to the amusement park tomorrow! since it's saturday tomorrow! " Kris said  

" Yes! Can't wait! " Chanyeol kept on smiling 

" Thank you so much guys , for celebrating my birthday...and by the way , how did you knew that it is my birthday today? " I grew curious

" Oh right! I forgot something , wait " Chen left the living room and went somewhere else , he came back with something in his hands and something inside of me made me anxious.

" Here " he gave me the familiar box to me  " I saw you and someone talking and he gave this box to you , because it is your birthday today and I don't know but you left this on the road " he explained as someone entered the living room and it was no other than Sehun , who just came back from his work .

" Oh , Thanks " I gripped on the box tightly 

" I have one more question though ... "

My ears sharpened  " W-What is it ..."

" How did you and Eun Hwa knew each other ? " he crossed his brows and all eyes were on me 

" W-We knew each other since the first day of school , when I almost got lost in school... "

" You better be careful " Lay said this time " he's in a gang group and we fought together , so it's better to not to talk to him anymore "

" I'll be careful... "

 

 

-

 

 

I woke up from the noise outside my room and I also hear footsteps around the hall , which irritates me. I stand up and opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter