-Lying is bad-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 38[/CONTENTID1]



[CONTENTID2]Oppa? I opened my eyes and saw Eun Hwa standing there , just near us. He was the one who stopped the arm of the girl , he really looked irritated though.

He scoffed as he yanked the arm of the girl to the side " Please , don't call me oppa when you're older than me and grow up , you're already a senior and you treat your hoobae like this? " 

The girl bowed slightly " I'm sorry " Eun Hwa sighed and grabbed my wrist , not letting me have the chance to talk to Minhee and took me to the hallway. I pulled my wrist back and stepped back.

" Why did you do that!? " I snapped " You should have let her do it " 

He scoffed " I did that because I'm so sick of watching you guys doing all that drama " 

" Then don't watch " 

He smiled " I just wish that I can't watch and hear them , when your name is all around the place , scattered " 

I glared at him " Then don't just pop in nowhere just to save my off! " My right hand turned into a fist " Why are you even doing this?! "

He smirked and walked closer to me " It excites me whenever you get mad " he said " Wanna know another truth why I'm doing this to you? " 

I furrowed my brows " What are you talking about- " My eyes went wide as he closed our distance , our lips touching. Don't tell me , all this time... Is it true? or is he just playing with me? I pulled away immediately and stepped back , after that the hallways created an echo.


He chuckled as he held onto his left cheek , which is now red " Now you know " 

I gritted my teeth " ing bastard " I ran away and went to the bathroom. I don't care already if the class already started , who cares? I'm not a human at all , I don't belong here. I opened the faucet and washed my mouth , really disgusted by what happened earlier. Was it true? What if it is true? Is this his another reason on why he's revenging? Because I just can't return my feelings for him? He's such an bastard.


I texted Minhee that I will ditch class and go home , not caring at all anymore.She asked me how about my bag , I told her to bring it at her house and I'll pick it up later.Once I got home , I saw Lay baking some cookies in the kitchen. 


" Why are you here? I thought you're at school? " He said while holding the mitten

I smiled " I'm not feeling well , so I was sent home " I lied 

He furrowed his brows and took off his mittens as he touched my forehead " Well you're not the hot though , just rest. Do you need some medicine? " He asked 

I shook my head " No thanks " 

" Where's your school bag? "  .

I scratched my head " Oops , I think I left it at the clinic. I'll just get it back later or maybe tomorrow " Once again , I lied. Why am I so good at lying? It seems like whenever I lie , no one doesn't know which is true and which is a lie. But I still feel sorry for those whom I lied to , because it's still not a good thing to do. 


I rest at my bed and stared at the ceiling for so long , then remembered the incident again. I grabbed my other pillow and pushed the pillow toward my face and screamed , so that they can't hear my voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter