-Stubborn-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 24[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I stretched my whole arms when my eyes started to open , I stretch my legs and arms. I hit someone suddenly that made me gasp , thinking who it was. I gasped as I can't believe who it was infront of my eyes , I rubbed my eyes thought I was still in a dream.

 

" Oppa! What are you doing here!? " I hugged towards him as we both fell off the bed.

He chuckled " Aigoo , our Eun Jung is a lady now " he patted my head 

" You haven't answered my question yet " I pouted 

He smiled " I'm not going to stay long here , just here to inform you something " his face turned into a serious one this time , that always makes me wanna curl up into a ball. Whenever we were training before in our kingdom , he's always serious. That's why when his face turned into a serious one , we better not make fun of him anymore. 

" What something? " 

" The- "

" Eun Jung- Oops "

 

We both looked at the door and saw Kai in my doorstep , looking speechless and confused " Who is he and what is he doing here? How did he get here? " he said 

" Uhh " I scratched my head as I got Minho Oppa's arm and lead him to the living room , thinking that it would be much better if I introduce him and not having an misunderstanding. 

 

Everyone's eyes were all on us , they were waiting for my announcements or explanation. I breathe in and out as I start to introduce to them.

 

" Guys , this is Minho Oppa and he's my leaguemate in our kingdom. He's here to tell me something but I was kinda interrupted by Kai , so I think it was better to introduce him to you guys and not to have some misunderstandings. He won't stay long " as I added those words. I smiled to them one last time and took Oppa's arm and lead him to my room again , I told him to continue the sentence.

 

" As I was saying , There is a possibilty that you can go home "

" Home? as in my home with my family? "

he nodded " How is that possible? " How was it possible? Is it just because of my mark? or there's something else that I haven't know yet? 

" Your mark explains it " he pointed at my mark " You're the second fallen angel who have it " he said 

" What does my mark do ? " 

" Why you have the mark? Cause you were cursed eventhough you don't deserve it at all , you remain obedient and silent when you take the punishment " 

" How can I go back? " I asked 

He looked straight into my eyes " Do good things whenever you can " he took my hand " but there is one condition and do it for me or us , don't fall inlove... "

" I-Inlove? " I said 

" Yes, believe me , it would be harder for you to leave " 

I gulped and nodded " I will... " 

He looked at his watch and looked stuttered " One more thing , don't die or else you can't come back... Once you die , you will reborn into a human in the same state of body of yours BUT with no memories at all." 

My whole body became an ice as I heard those words , it keeps ringing in my head " So it looks like that you will get an amnesia "

" Yeah , something like that and as I can see the curse is fading way... Maybe you're never going to be a wolf again... "

" So I wont be ? "

" When was your last transformation? " He asked

" 2 days ago and it never happened again " Is said

" It is fading... Just keep an eye of yourself " 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter