-Identity-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]It was a rainy night , what I remember is that I was falling from where I came from and now I'm lost. My vision were blurry at first but in a few seconds my vision came clear , I can feel my own body wet from the rain and many people passing by me.

 

This what strike me , why do the people who passes by me are all tall? and why do I look small? 

 

I stand up straight but it was no use , I still looked small to them. One thing caught my eyes and it was a small puddle of water on the road , I looked at it and I saw a different thing.

 

I knew that it wasn't me but , I thought this wasn't real but when I tried to move forward I saw my hand. It wasn't a hand should I say , it's my 'paws' .

 

I am a white wolf with a beautiful blue eyes , I guess this is my curse that I got from the royals. I can't do anything since this I don't know what to do , all I can do was to cry but I can't even cry in this kind of situation remember? I am a wolf  , should I say all I can do is to whimper.

 

I sat there wrenched wet in rain and watched people as they passed by me , I think my white fur are not white anymore. I think it's already grey from the rain and where am I right now.

 

A bunch of few men stopped in front of me and some bended to my level.

 

"Aren't you a cute and a adorable one~" 

"Chanyeol , your hands are going to get dirty" someone with a deep voice said 

"but it's adorable!" the one named Chanyeol said to the deep voiced man 

"Can we keep him?~" another one asked 

 

I sighed in my mind and I just wish that I can talk to them and correct them that its a her  not  him.

 

" Why are you guys asking me? ask the manager " he said 

 

They both looked at the manager and pleased them with their aegyos , the manager just gave up in defeat and accepted their permission.

 

"Why do we even need to keep this dog?" the third guy said while crossing both of his arms on his chest .

 

I scoffed in disbelief in my mind , how can he act like this?! I might bite his off when I get there to their place.

 

"Aw come on Sehunnie! look at it! it's so cute and it's pleasing us to help that dog!" Chanyeol said 

 

"Whatever do as you wish" That Sehunnie guys walked off and went somewhere.

"Come on , let's get you to our place and clean you up." Chanyeol said as he called me like how some other people call a normal dog with a click in their tongue.

 

They led me to their big van and I saw that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter