-First and Last-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 40[/CONTENTID1]




[CONTENTID2]I only hear Minhee sobbing and screaming under a taped or sealed mouth , so that she can't talk. He chuckled and ended the call before I could say anything else , he sent me the place as if he was really teasing me and pleasing me to watch her death but I won't let that happen , not to lose my precious people just because of me. Minhee knows who I am and what I am , it's my fault that she's involved in this , it's my fault again. 


I looked at the place he sent to me and it was a little far , but now is not the time to complain about how far it is. I threw my blanket aside and took out my IV fluid that's attached to my skin , I pulled it off even though it hurts. I look around my place or room and think how do I escape here? I can't go out of the door and let the nurses question me where would I go? I tried to think once again. I saw a window and looked out , I can fit but will I survive by the damage? Well whatever.



I saw a big tree not far away from the window , so I stood by the window and tried to reach for the branch of it. I am still waering the hospitals gown and took off my slipper and went bare footed as I successfully landed on its branch. I slowly climbed down until I finally reached its bottom or ground. I slowly walked away without any guards noticing me. I ran fast and checked my phone whether I'm almost there or not. My back started to hurt as if they were almost breaking , I must have ran too much , but I didn't have time to worry about myself.


" God , Minhee, Please wait for me " I muttered under my breaths 


I stopped and looked at the sight infront of me , it was a big warehouse , an abandoned one. He really chose a big and a nice place to deal with this . I looked at my phone for the last time if this was it and it is this place. I entered the abandoned warehouse and my fists started to harden as I saw Minhee wrapped around with a rope in a chair with a blindfold and a tape around , and there's Eun Hwa and around 25 to 30 men behind Minhee , smiling menacingly as if he was teasing me.


" You came " Eun Hwa said " You do really want to watch her death , don't you? " 

I scoffed " I didn't came here for that " I breathed " I came here to save and take her home " 

He shook his head and clicked his tongue " I won't let that happen " he chuckled " Right? You know me , Eun Jung " his eyes staring at me like a devil's eyes. He came closer to Minhee and my body stiffened , he raised his hand and his men reached out a knife as he handed it to Eun Hwa. 

" What are you going to do?! " 

He looked at me " Why don't you just watch " he smiled 


He placed the knife on Minhee's arm skin as he slice her skin , blood trickling down. Minhee screamed from the pain as she cried and sobbed more. I ran to their direction , but I was stopped by his men. I punched one of his men and kicked them in their guts , but they were too many of them. I was held up against them , my arms are useless now. 

" Minhee... " I said 

" Now you can watch better " he said 

I glared at him " You ! Why are you doing this?! Is this fun for you?! Stop this already and so we can just peacefully! " He dropped his hand as he walked to my direction and stopped once he was infront of me , now face to face.

" Peacefully? " he motioned his knife around my chin then to my face as if he was playing with my face , swirvling around it on my face " Sorry , that doesn't exist in my vocabulary " Then slashed my left cheek and left my left cheek bleeding. I bit my tongue slightly as I endure the pain. I can feel my left cheek soaked with my blood as it dropped on the concrete ground.

" It stings right? " he said as he was about to do it again 

" Eun Jung! " My head whipped and I saw 12  boys running toward my directions 


They all glared at the 12 boys and I had my chance to break free from their grasp , I punch one of them in their jaw and kicked them in their stomachs until they fall into the ground. I backed away a little from them , still staring at Eun Hwa. 


" What are you guys doing here?! " I screamed , not facing them. I mentally slapped myself , because this wasn't my plan at all. I don't want them to get involve in my own problem , I don't want them to get hurt so badly like the last time. " Go back!  This is not your problem , it's ours " 

" How could we go back , if you're problem is ours too?! " Kris yelled " We were so damn worried about you when the nurse called and said that you weren't in you room and we knew that something was off to make you escape like that! You're still sick and how can you escape like that?! Isn't that even a reason for us to be here?! " They knew that I escaped since I was still wearing my hospital clothes and my feet bare . I felt my feet was stucked on the ground as I heard Kris' explanation.


" How sweet " Eun Hwa chuckled 

" Stay back " as I face them , making their eyes wide open 

" Your cheek... " Xiumin said as he stared at Eun Hwa " How dare you do this to her?! " he walked closer to Eun Hwa , but I stopped him in the chest motioning to stop cause it's dangerous.


I saw 7 boys entered the abandoned warehouse , but on the other entrance. Making them go to Eun Hwa's men , it was none other than them... They were exhausted and tired as if they just came here running from all the way to their house , did they? 

" Give Minhee back " I said 

" Well since you brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter