-First-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess some readers doesn't know why Eun Jung hates her brother so much ^^ Well here it is if you didn't get the story ~ Eun Hwa ( her brother ) killed Minwoo , but I won't tell how cause it would be revealed soon I think :) When Minwoo died ,  Eun Jung didn't had the chance to confess her love to Minwoo , so it was like a one-sided love. That's why Eun Jung has a big hate or grudge to his brother. 

 

Hope I helped you guys ^_^ ENJOY READING 

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 15[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]" What happened? " I put my hand above my eyes , because it was bright.

" You collapsed because you have a fever " The nurse said walking towards me as she hand me something. I stared at her hands and looked at her , holding a glass of water.

"Go drink it , you'll feel better" 

 

I took the pill and the glass of water from her and drink it. I hear some noise on the other side and when I was about to find out , all of the boys fell down on the floor like they're piling  up on each other.They all stand up at once and patted their shirt down , some of them scratched their head and smiled.

 

" Uhm How are you feeling ? "

" I'm fi- " *coughs*

" You're not.... "  Luhan sighed 

" Guys , you need to leave her alone... Because she needs some rests " The nurse came back glaring at them 

Suho patted my shoulder " Then we'll go now .... Get well soon! " I smiled and nodded at Suho , they all smiled and waved back as I waved back also.

 

I laid on the bed and pulled up the blanket up to my chest , making me shiver. Before I sleep , I was conscious about something and my question was who brought me here in the clinic? I decided to ask the boys later when we get home , that who brought me in the clinic so I can thank him appropriately.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

As time went on , I felt someone shook my shoulder. My eyes started to open and adjust to the lights in the clinic , I rubbed my eyes and saw the nurse staring at me.

 

"Its time to drink your medicine" 

 

She handed me one and before I drink it down , I looked at the wall clock and saw it is already dismissal time. I ate the medicine that the nurse gave me since I have a feeling that they would come any minute ,so I didn't dare to go back to sleep.

 

The door swung open and I knew that it was them , I was right that it was them and they are here to help me. They greeted me and asked me if I am okay , they told me if I can walk. I tried to stand up , but when I did my legs wiggled down and good thing they were there to catch me.Baekhyun and Sehun were the ones who catched me instead of me falling down to the ground , I smiled and stood up with their helps.

 

" Let's go " Kyungsoo said , he was the one who left the clinic first and he held the door open for us. Both of my arms were on Baekhyun's and Sehun's shoulder , they helped me walked along the hallways of the school. This time I didn't cared about those stares and murmurs that I heard from the girls. All I want is to go home and rest , ignoring all their nonsense gossips.

 

My eyes were starting to fall , but I still remained my balance. Someone pulled my shirt up , because I didn't know that it was falling down from my shoulder. My sleepiness suddenly went away when he did that , I heard him click his tongue. We stopped walking and I was about to complain why we stopped , cause I really want to go home and sleep.

 

He went infront of me and bend down , I glared at him " What are you doing? Get up... " I already don't want to argue , since I don't want to lose some of my energy.


" Just get on " 

" I don't want to , what would the others thi- "

"Eun Jung this is not the time to argue or worry about! You're tired..." I sighed and hopped on Sehun's back , as he piggyback me. I had no choice but to put my cheek on his back of his shoulder , as he walked slowly my eyes started to go down. Hearing his heart beat makes me more sleepy , his heart beat is beating in a medium speed. 

 

"Eun Jung ~" 

"Hmm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter