- 12.13.14 -

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]SEQUEL[/CONTENTID1]



[CONTENTID2]SEHUN'S POV 

After 2 Years

It has been 2 years already since her death , of course it was hard for me and all of us. Until now, we feel empty , especially me. They say that we should let go of the people we love the most , but how could I do it? Why is it so hard to let go? When she left us here on earth , the house became gloomy , empty , silent , and dark. We graduated from High School and all of the people in the school knew that Eun Jung passed away , we didn't tell them the exact reason why she passed away. We told them that she got in a accident. Other girls felt pity and guilty , but the others didn't and they were happier that she was passed away already.


We have finished our freshman in college and now , we're in our sophomore. I could tell that many has changed since her death , but we don't even know how to fix it. I have made many friends in college aside from my hyungs , they're nice , I guess. Many girls always flirt with us , but we don't give a single damn about them. 


" Sehun , we're going to be late. Hurry up " Suho hyung said 

" Arasso " I looked at the luxuriant box for one last time and touched what's in it

" Stop touching the feather and come on now , it's our first day of college  "  I closed the lid and placed it somewhere safe where it wouldn't get lost and misplaced.The feather was our last memory and remembrance from her , it was still bright, white and beautiful just like her. It totally represents her. 


College is boring for me , it's a new life for me , new journey. We meet different people everyday since we have different schedules and different courses. When you get separated from your close friends ot the ones you usually talk to , it's an everyday hell.


" Yah , Sehun-ah! " I stopped from my track and looked at the person who was calling me 

" Want to stop by the cafe store and get some drinks? " I thought for a moment " Yah , stop being so cold and let's go please " he nudged me in the arm. 

I sighed " Fine , your treat okay? " I said and he nodded 


We stopped infront of the cafe store and memories came back to me , Eun Jung used to work in a cafe. I shouldn't have come with him if I wasn't this careless , it will just hurt me again. 


" You buy for me in there , since I'm going to treat you " he smiled 

I sighed as I get his money from his hand " Fine " 


I went inside and checked at the menu which was on the board while waiting in the line. It wasn't that long or short,  but I could hardly manage or handle my patience. The line was harl and it irritated me , a little bit. I peeked my head to the side on what's happening in the line , why was it slow. Am I seeing it correctly or am I just dreaming  , I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. 


" Eun Jung " I whispered to myself.


Why am I seeing her? I can see a girl infront of me ; the girl I used to love , I mean the girl whom I dearly love, until now. A fair white skinned girl with a long hair , her hair color was different now. Before , her hair was brunette and long , but now it's totally jet black. I was about to come closer and talk to her if it was really her , but I was stopped.


" Sehun " 

I sighed and turn around " What now " 

" I'm sorry , but I need to go now " he scratched his head " You can have the money and buy something else if you want to , I'm going now " then he left me alone in the cafe store. I turn around to look for her , but she's gone. She's not there in the counter anymore , where did she go?




-




EUN JUNG'S POV 

After 2 years of her death 


I shifted through my position before my hand hit on something hard. I woke up , because of the impact. My eyes wandered around the surroundings and I was in a bed , not too big and not too small , just perfect for me. The weather was nice and cozy , is it spring? Not too hot , but breezy. 


" Oh , you're awake already? " I turned my head and saw a ahjumma 

" N-Neh " I stuttered " What am I doing here ? " I asked politely 

She chuckled " You don't remember do you? " 

I shook my head " Hmm , should I say that I found you on the street unconscious when no one was around that street " 

I furrowed my brows " What was I doing there on the street? " I muttered to myself 

" It looks like you don't remember a thing " she said to herself " What's your name , young lady " I opened my mouth and was about to say something , but nothing came out. I don't know my name , I don't remember at all. Why? Did I get into an accident? is that it? 

" I don't know " I said unsure

" Should I make you one then? " she chuckled as if she was joking 

I nodded " I guess so , I would be pleased " She sat beside me on the bed and thought of a new name for me , what was my name before? I don't recall a thing at all.

" Kwon Ga Yeon " she said 

" Kwon? " I said 

She nodded " My last name is Kwon and I'll let you have it since I'm going to make you as my grand daughter from now on  " 

" Is it okay with you? " 

She smiled " Of course! I don't have a daughter nor a son , so I would love to! " 

" You don't have any children? " She nodded as I hugged her " You must have been lonely " 

" Not anymore, at least " as she stood up immediately " Come on , we need to go to the mall for your clothes " 

I chuckled " Right ~ I'll be there ahjumma " 

" Call me, Halmoni " 

" N-Neh , Halmoni " I smiled brightly at her



-



" Omo! This looks good on you " she clutched it in her arms when she's pleased by my clothes , I didn't complained about the clothes she picked for me , because she picks good clothes. Honestly , she has a good taste in clothes. You don't even know if she's a teenager in a old woman's body. We became close in just a short time and she treats me like her own grand daughter while I treat her like my own mother


" Halmoni , this is too much already " 

She waved her hands " Anniya , I would love to do this for you " she smiled 


It looks like that she's really happy to spent some of her money on me , was she this lonely? Why was she lonely? Did she had a husband before? What happened to them? These questions flooded my mind as I was getting curious. My stomach grumble and I knew that I was hungry. 


" Halmoni , Can I buy some food? " I smiled 

" Of course , here  " She handed me some money as I headed to the food stands nearby , the smell was alluring. There are delicious stands around me , I don't even know what to pick. Someone grabbed me on the wrist and turn me around, I was faced by 3 men , somehow familiar. 

" It's you " he said 

" I'm sorry? " as I pulled back my hand 

" Eun Jung-ah " 

I furrowed my brows " Eun Jung? I'm sorry , but I guess you had the wrong person " I turned my back on them , but I felt a warm embrace around me. 

" We missed you!  " I put down his arms that was around me 

" Yah , Sungjong-ah " he was pulled by another man  " That's too much " he said 

" I'm sorry but you really had the wrong person " I said 

" Stop lying , stop doing this , stop playing around  " the other man said 

I sighed " I'm not playing jokes here " I glared at them 

" Eun Jung- " 

The boy held on my arm , but I shoved it away " I'm not Eun Jung , if she's you're looking for " 

" I'm Kwon Ga Yeon " 


I immediately left that place when I saw their expressions went dull and shocked , what was wrong with them. I don't even know them , who are they? Do I know them? Do they know me? Why did they call me Eun Jung? This is weird.


I didn't get to buy food , because of them. Now , I have to struggle and suffer this hunger. I went back to Halmoni and gave her the money back since I didn't spend it. 


" You didn't buy? " she asked 

I shook my head " There weren't any food that I like "  I lied 

" Let's go? I already paid them " she showed me the bag and it was full of clothes and my other necessities for living , I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter