-Beaten-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Suho...Wake up..." 

I tapped his shoulder lightly and his eyes started to blink open.

"Hm?" 

"I'm going to wipe you... you know , to lessen your fever..." I showed him the towel that was in the bowl , filled with alcohol , water and ice.

He smiled " You're so nice " 

I chuckled "Just doing what I have to "

"Umm... Can you like lift up your shirt ?" 

he shook his head " I can't even raise my arms " 

I sighed as I went closer to him just to pull his shirt off. I gulped as I saw his milky skin tone and his stomach , it is unbearable to look at his stomach when it's right infront of you. I dipped the towel in the bowl , and wiped it in his neck first. 

He shivered at the coldness of the towel " Ease the cold for a while " I smiled 

"Don't worry , I'm f-fine"

I laughed "Yeah right" 

 

After the neck , it's his body. I wiped his body as fast as I can , but not too harsh or hard. The last one is his back , this is the easiest thing to do , since you're not making an eye contact to each other. It is weird and awkward because while wiping him , the surrounding was quiet and he just kept on staring at me while wiping him. It's like someone is burning a hole into my body , and it just made me shiver.

 

I placed the towel back in the bowl and placed the bowl near the coffee table as I took his shirt. He watched every step or move that I made , and he looked more fascinated with every move I made infront of him. 

 

"Having fun watching me?" I said as I unfold his shirt and put it on his head.

He smiled , and he lifted his arms to wear his shirt " Its just maybe in the future ,I just want to marry a girl like you" 

I stopped for a moment there , and snapped out of it. "Then find one already" 

" I don't have to , because she's right infront of me " 

 

My heart pounded really fast , and once again , I felt the same feeling when I loved Minwoo before. 

 

I smiled " Now Now, you should get some rest " I lay him down and pulled his blanket over him until it reached his chin. He was about to say something but I left the room.

 

When the door shut behind me , I touched my pounding heart and whispered to myself. " You can't love , Eun Jung ah~ " I sighed and knocked my head slightly to get into the reality.

 

I heard the main door clicked open , I rushed to the main door and decided to greet whoever it is. Once I arrived at the main door , nothing came out of my mouth but there was a sound that crash near my feet. It was the bowl that I was holding , it fell on the floor and many water spilled on the floor ,but that didn't matter to me anymore.

 

" Are you alright?! " I kneeled and examined them.

All I heard was coughs and silence " Tell me what happened... "  I shook Kai's arm

" this is nothing , Jung " 

"Nothing?! Look at you guys! You're all broken and wounded....." The sight that I am seeing right now is horrible. Them seeing broken and wounded without knowing the reason why , it just make you more worry.

"Tell me... I'm worried..."

"It's just a another group fight ....don't worry , we already encountered this kind of situation many times" Kris said 

"Who did this to you guys...." 

 

Before they say any word , I had a bad feeling about who was all behind this mess. " The new group that we were talking about... " Sehun answered.

 

It was him all along.... I knew it.....

 

"But we got them beaten also, it was a tough fight..." Tao said.

 

I immediately left their conversation and I went to my room to get my sweater. I left my room and got the key of the house , I walked towards their directions. They all had this curious face and worried face.

 

"Where are you going?" Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter