-You again?-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 14[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]*Knock Knock* 

 

I quickly hid the mark or tattoo by pulling my collar shirt upwards to my neck.

"Hm?" 

"Breakfast is ready" Lay smiled 

"Oh Okay , I'll be right there" 

 

He closed the door and left , after he left I loosened my collar shirt and traced where the mark is. 

"Aish! This frustrates me" 

I got inside the bathroom and unclothes myself , as I started to clean myself. After I finished taking a bath , I went to the dining room and saw that some of them were not here.

 

"They went to their shooting" Xiumin said as he ate his bread , I just nodded and sat infront of him.I started filling the bread with jam and took a bite of it.

"Are you excited about the prom?" Chanyeol said , came out from nowhere 

"Prom?" I said 

"Yeah, Prom" Chanyeol repeated 

" When is it?" 

"Next Next week actually" Xiumin said first 

"Well I'm not going" 

"Why?!" They said in unison 

" I just don't want " I glared at the both of them

 

I stand up and left the dining table , not hearing out their calls. I don't want to go to Prom ever again , the last time I went to Prom was when I was with Minwoo... It was my first prom and he asked me if he could dance with me , I accepted ; but after he told that he was going to the restroom ,  many people came to ask me out to dance with them.

 

It was scary , because they make a horrible threat if you don't dance with them. They even harass you at the same time , good thing Minwoo just came at the right time to save me. After that I promised myself to never attend Prom again...

 

I took my rubber band and tied my hair into a messy bun , since it's hot already. I decided to search for some part time job , cause I keep on rely on the boys too much and I don't want to do that to them. I walked on the street and looked for a possible part time job for me , I saw some wanted staffs but that job that I saw wasn't suitable for me. 

 

I stopped in the middle of the street and looked at their glass , it said hiring some staff. I went inside and it is a nice coffee shop , maybe I can work here. 

 

"Excuse me , do you need some help?" 

I looked around and saw a girl , wearing her barista uniform. " Oh , I'm looking for the owner of this store " 

" The owner is just right there , follow me " She kindly said.

 

I followed her and was met with a beautiful lady , I almost thought that she was only a normal customer but she's the owner of this store. She looks so young and pretty at the same time , but the thing is... is she nice?

 

"Yes?" 

"G-Goodmorning" I bowed 90 degrees "It said that you are hiring some staff and I'm interested" 

She smiled widely and clapped both of her hands " Great! that's great! You're perfect! You're in! "

Well she looked nice and adorable to me "No more interview?" I asked

"Nope! You can start whenever you want!" She said 

"Then can I start next week? after my dismissal from school?" 

"Sure! No problem! I'll pay you enough!" 

"Thank you"  As I was about to leave the store , she held my arm 

"What's your name by the way?" She smiled 

"Yoo Eun Jung"  She grabbed my right hand and shaked it " Park Yoora " she smiled 

" I'll work hard starting next week , Park Yoora-ssi "

she waved her hands "Oh no! Just call me Yoora Unnie" 

"Arasso Unnie..." 

She smiled and turned me around , as she pats my back "Okay now , go and get some rest" 

 

As she said , I went outside the store and saw her waving at me from the inside. I wonder how old is she right now? Cause she just told me to call her unnie , she looks young though or the same age as me. She's such a cute young lady , she has this big ears and has a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter