-Second & Third-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 22[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]What is he talking about? I said it in my mind. How could I be his problem? 

 

I faced him " What are you talki- "  I stopped talking , It's like my dizzyness went away suddenly. His lips is soft , the taste and the smell  of the alcohol still lingering in his mouth. After that sudden kiss , I was about to react and was about ask him why he did that. But he suddenly collapsed after the kiss , his head on my shoulder now.

 

I grab him tightly making sure that we won't fall , putting his arm around my shoulders. I checked his pockets if he has the key card for his room , and it was there. Telling his room number on the key card. We both took the elevator and pushed the button to his room.While waiting , I looked at him and suddenly my eyes dropped on his lips. 

 

I shook my head and wanted to erase that incident , that happened earlier. The door of the elevator opened and look for his hotel room , the room was a little far. It was far from the elevator , so I just ease the pain. Until we arrived in front of his room , I insert the key card and it lit green. I pull the card back and swing the door slowly , because someone might be sleeping. At first , I thought someone was sleeping or whoever his roommate is , but there's none. 

 

Maybe he's still downstairs , partying. The room is big just like ours , so I know where the bedroom is. We both walked together to the bedroom. I layed him in the bed and letting his arm off my shoulder finally , but while doing that ; he pulled my neck , making me fall on top of him. 

 

" Ack! "  I tried to loosen his grip , but he's too strong.

I tapped his arm " Baekhyun , let go of me " 

" Let us stay like this for a while  , please " He mumbled and pleased , and did as what he had told me to do.

 

For after a few minutes , I checked his face and he's now deeply asleep. I took off his arms slowly and stand up , tucking him in his blanket. I left him a medicine and the key card near the lampshades,  if ever he would get a hangover the next day. Before I closed the door , I check one last time of the surroundings and finally closed the door.

 

 When I turn around and was about to head for the elevator " Ack! " 

" Oh , what are you doing here? " Kai said while I'm rubbing my bridge nose

When I was about to answer , Kai went on again " You did something~? as I can remember this is Baekhyun and Sehun's room " he smirked.

" Nothing happened between us okay? " I look at the both of them , Sehun expressionless as always. 

" Then why is your mouth swollen then " Kai said 

That hit me really hard , if I could just bury my whole body under the ground and hide there forever. I touched my lips " It is? " I said. 

He laughed " Told you " 

I rolled my eyes " Nothing happened , maybe it just got swollen " 

He laughed and patted my shoulder " Yeah , whatever you say angel " 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

The party in the party hall ended , but we decided to continue the fun upstairs in our room , but only chosen people can attend amd come to the room. We got in our room first and waited for the chosen people to come. Some of Minhee's friends came , but they're not many though, maybe around 6 of them? Then the boys came , but they're lacking. I think some of them headed to their rooms that they can't handle it already.

 

" Oh so you're still alive " Chen joked 

I slapped him in the arm playfully " Of  course~ " 

" Well let's see " he winked and I just rolled my eyes.

" You're here finally~ " I heard the girl of Minhee's friend said. I follow the girl's direction and my expression went dark , why is he doing here again? I look at them closely and it looks like that they're a couple , I sighed. He caught my eyes and smirked as he hold his girlfriend on her waist , wanting me to puke any minute.

 

The music started to blast loud , at first I was worried that what might the other rooms would say? But Minhee said that the rooms are soundproof , so it's okay to make noise anytime and anywhere. Some of the people are drunk already , dancing to the music so hard like there's no tomorrow. 

 

Someone offered me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter