-We Meet Again-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter3[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I thought the curse ended but to my mistake it didn't , I just realized what is about my curse and this is how it goes. When the clock strikes in 6AM , I'll be in my human form but when the clock strikes in 6PM exactly , I'll become a wolf again. 

 

It's a little complicated and hard for me but we can't do nothing about it.

 

"What happened to her?" Suho asked

"Uhm.... I just saw her that she became a wolf when I came in...." Xiumin said

"Who's the last person to be with her?" Baekhyun asked

Chen raised his hand and everyone's eyes laid on him 

"She transformed exactly on 6PM..." Chen said 

"Well that's true since I was about to call them exactly on 6PM because it's already dinner time" Xiumin said and they furrowed their brows.

"So , what are we going to do with her food?" Luhan said

"How about we give her a dog food?" Chanyeol said 

 

I growled , hinting them that I don't like what Chanyeol suggested.

 

"Looks like she doesn't want a dog food Chanyeol..." Lay said 

" how about we give her food that we humans also eat..." Kris said

I spread my tongue and rolled in their carpet as a sign of delightment and agreement.

"She likes it!" Lay shouted

"Holy~ Lay Hyung you scared the out of me!" Sehun said 

"Okay , It's clear!" Suho clapped both of his hands and they all went to their assigned places as I just watched them from my place.

 

They arranged the dining table and Kris gave me a dog plate on the floor as he patted my head.

 

"Here you go , now eat Eun Jung ah" 

 

-

 

After we had eaten our dinner , they all fixed the dining table and they also decided who to wash the dishes. Chen lost the game Rock ,Paper & Scissors , so he started to wash the dishes while Suho said it would be better if someone would walk with me in the Han River.

 

-

 

I sighed , if only I could just talk and pleased Suho not to choose him....

 

This collar is also choking me and irritating at the same time , not to mention Sehun also who's with me in the Han River. Suho said that he chose Sehun so we could bond more , seriously? bond more? I don't think so.

 

As we walk , we passed by a another dog but as we pass , the dog spoke.


" Unbelievable, Eun Jung " the dog scoff 

I stopped from walking and Sehun stopped too 

"Yah , what are you doing..." Sehun tried to drag me using the collar and the lace , but he can't.

"How do you know me?" I faced the dog.

 

His fur was all jet black and his eyes were red , really different from mine but our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter