-Box-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Eun Jung~!" 

"Hm?" I about faced and was embraced by a timid girl which is Minhee, a small girl but she's older than me in four months.

"Why were you absent?! did something happened?! Are you Ok-"

"I'm Fine" I laughed at her worried face , she looked really funny when she's worried.

She heaved a sigh "Then why were you absent?" She raised her brow

"My mom was not feeling well yesterday , so I have to take care of her" 

Lie

"How sweet of you~" She ruffled my hair.

We were about to go to our lockers but someone called my attention 

"Eun Jung!" 

We both face front and before I can ask him , he raised his arm and gave me a notebook. Before I ask what is this , he cut me off.

"You left this"  He said

"Thanks Kris" 

"Wait... You two know each other?" Minhee said "Why is he giving your notebook?" She gasped "Did something happe-"

"N-No" We both said in unison. I looked at Kris as a sign of help from him.

"It's just she left it at the library last friday" I almost sweated there right on the spot. I don't want someone else to know how close is my relationship to these guys that I have right now , it's just tiring to deal all these girls that are jealous like a hungry pack of wolves.

"Oh, I see"  Minhee nodded 

"Then I'll get going" 

We both smiled and waved at him as he went to his classroom. We headed to our lockers and opened it , as we get our needed books for our subjects.

 

 

-

 

 

"Ah" I felt someone threw a crumpled paper on my head , and i thought it was one of the girls who wants to get beaten up.I looked and searched the person who threw the crumpled paper , I  had no choice , so I opened it and read what is inside of it.

 

Can we meet later after dismissal? Meet me infront of the gate...

    - Annonymous 

 

This is stupid , I thought to myself. Who would listen to this crap? You don't know maybe it's a trap or something , they can't fool me. When the Bell rung,I stand up immediately and ripped the crumpled paper and threw it in the trash can. 

"What was that?" Baekhyun asked

I shook my head " Nothing , a prank " and smiled at him.

 

I went to the cafeteria with Minhee this time , it's like a miracle that I can go and eat with Minhee. 

"Why is your face like that?"  She asked 

"Well it's a miracle that you're going to eat with me this time" 

She hit my arm softly " Yah , I can eat with you now because I'm not busy just for now " 

"Arasso~ Then I'll cherish this moment" I joked and we both laughed.

 

We got our food tray and the only thing is to just choose where we are going to stay and eat, we have chose a place and decided to sit. My eyes travelled on someone that I know , I stand up and excused myself to Minhee.

 

"Minhee, I'm just going to the Restroom okay?" 

She nodded " Go ahead " as she sipped water.

 

I headed toward the entrance of the cafeteria a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter