-Defense-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 23[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Yah! Wake up! "

" Ack! " 

" Stop hitting me with the pillow! " 

" I won't stop unless you get up " 

" Fine fine " I rolled and slid out of the bed , I looked at Minhee " Satisfied? " she nodded 

" we're going to have our breakfast at the 2nd floor so get ready cause you look like a mess " 

I went to my luggage and took my clothes out and all the needed equipments or necessities. After I took a bath ,I immediately went to the 2nd floor where Minhee said and looked for the crowd. I immediately spotted them and went towards to them. 

 

" Sneak in the line " Chanyeol whispered to me as he pushed me in front of him

" Thanks " I whispered as he got me a plate also.

 

The buffet table were full of delicious food , the boys kept on going back and forth to get some food again. I would be lying if the food weren't delicious at all , it tasted like we were in heaven. 

 

" Here , want some? " 

 

Sehun asked me if I wanted a dessert , I accepted it since I wanted one too. But out of all these days , why is he becoming nice to me? Did something happened to him yesterday in the party?  I looked at the dessert and take a scoop of it , but before I put it in my mouth I loooked at him.

 

" Are you sure , you didn't put any poison in here? " I said 

he laughed " Why would I?  " he took my hand and put the spoon inside my mouth , like he was feeding me using my own hand.

" Ok Ok Ok , I get it " I let my hand feed myself this time.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

" Thank you Minhee for the food , venue and for the place for us to stay " 

" Oh , it's nothing Jung ah " she said " If you need a place stay always ask me " she winked 

 

Before we all get into our destined car , we thanked Minhee again. We're still destined to have a different car since the others might suspect. I remembered that I have to talk to Minhee about my secrets , but I haven't had the time to talk to her. She was busy all the time ,well I understand since it's her hotel after all. Maybe next time , I would definitely talk to her.

 

Once we got in our house , we unpacked our luggage first. I got a message from Yoora unnie and I remembered that I had promised that I would start my part time job after the Prom. I texted Yoora unnie back and said that I will start my job later since its still early. I went to the living room and saw some of them were sitting in the couch lazily , but the others weren't there.

 

" Where are they? " I asked 

" Oh , they had a photoshoot again so they would be probably going home late again " Luhan said 

" How about you? "

" I'm done " he said 

" Looks like you're going somewhere else? " 

" Nah , just going to my part time job later " 

" What will you do in your part time job? " 

" It's a cafe store , so I'll be a waitress or whatever position she would give me " 

" What's the name of this store , I wanna go there since it's a cafe store " I remembered that these boys loves to drink coffee's , americano's and latte's.

" here " I gave him the business card 

" So it's a new store " 

" how did you know? " 

" I often come to this street " 

 

My phone rings and I accept the call , it was Yoora unnie and when I saw the clock I was already late. I ended up the call and bid goodbye to Luhan. Good thing the store is a little bit near , so I don't have to worry at all.

 

" Sorry! " 

" It's okay , it's your first time " 

" You'll be a cashier and the one who'll make the drinks , so I hope you know what to do know right? " she said 

 

She taught me how to use the machine , but the drinks she taught me bit by bit. I know how to make the others , because when I was her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter