-Gift-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 25[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]" SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT~! " 

 

I stood up and threw my blanket away to side immediately as I knew that I am late for school. I went immediately inside the bathroom to take a bath as fast as I can and changed into my uniform. 

 

" Aish , why did no one wake me up! "  I definitely forgot that class will resume today after the holiday. While combing my hair something caught my eyes , a familiar ring and a letter were placed on my desk. I looked at my wrist watch first , and I decided to read them inside the car later. So I put the ring and the letter inside my bag first as I locked our main door and took the elevator.

 

I opened the letter and it was from Dad...

 

    Dear Eun Jung , 

 

I am really sorry for what I did to you before , I really regretted it after hearing what happened. I should have listened first to you , instead of letting my anger spill out immediately to you. I was a dumb father , I should've took care of you like an fragile glass. You're so important to me or us ( Mother and Father ) 

 

Remember this ring? This is my gift to you when you were little , but you took it out because we usually fought or have an arguement . After that many arguememts , that's when our relationship fades away and hated me after all that arguements .  I know you hated me because I didn't let you had the chance to explain whenever we have an arguement. Now , I am giving this back to you. I hope and wish that you will accept my apology.

 

I am here for you always and we are waiting for you to come back. Succeed on your mission , because everyone is waiting for you to come back. Your Mother and I misses you so much , so please come back quickly.

 

                 Sincerely Yours, 

Your one and only Dad

 

 

I didn't realized anymore that I was infront of the school already , the driver didn't budge to say anything at all. It looks like that he's giving me a moment of time.  I sat there silently, reading the letter from my father as I sob and cry. I wiped my tears on my cheek with my handkerchief and took out the ring. I remember this ring , he gave me this as a present when I was a kid. He told me to treasure it , but instead I threw it away. 

 

I don't know how he got it again , maybe he kept this ring all the time. I gladly accepted his apology of course , since he's my father. Eventhough he treated me like that before , I still love him. I looked at the ring and inside the ring was my name engraved in it . I smiled and slid it in my ring finger. 

 

I chuckled " My fingers are still the same , I think. " It still fits my ring finger. 

 

The chime came and I cursed in my head for taking too long. I immediately bid goodbye to the driver and ran inside the school gates , that they were about to close the gates. I ran through the hallways and paused when I reached our classroom. I opened the door and everyone's eyes went to me , they were discussing their lectures. 

 

" You're late , Yoo Eun Jung-ssi " Our teacher said 

I bowed 90 degrees " I'm so sorry " and headed to my seat immediately as I unpacked my things and sat.

" Why were you late ? " 

I snickered " It's all your fault " 

" Why me?! "  

" Park Chanyeol and Yoo Eun Jung!  Get out of the room now! " 

" Ne~ " 

 

We did what we were told to do , so now we're here loitering around the school. We don't have to worry the next class since it's already the last subject for now and next is Lunch Break. Yes , I missed my first subject. Great right? 

 

" Look what you did " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter