-My Day-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 17[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]*RING RING RING!* 

"Ugh.."

*BOOM!"  

"Ah " I rubbed my elbow because the impact was loud , I rose and turned my alarm off. I stand up and fixed my pillows and blanket first , I looked at my calendar and the date today is encircled. I thought of it for a few seconds and finally it came to my mind , it is my birthday today!

 

Usually I don't celebrate birthdays when I was still in my kingdom , my parents don't really care about birthdays. So it wasn't a big deal to me , until Minwoo came to my life before . He was the first one I celebrated my birthday with , I didn't know that it was fun to celebrate , especially when it's your birthday and when you're the celebrant.

 

I sighed and went inside the bathroom to get ready for school. When I finished taking a bath , as usual there are no people in the kitchen except for me and Kyungsoo. Of course I distanced myself to Kyungsoo , because of what happened. He smiled at me when he saw me enter the kitchen , I smiled back and got the glass to drink some milk.

 

" what should I make for you? "

" Anything, I don't mind " 

" Hey guys~ Which is better , this or this? " Kris showed us two pairs of tuxedo clothes 

" For what? "

" Um  Prom? " he said

" Right... Prom... " I just wished that I will not go , but I have to , it was our deal...

" So what? This or This? " 

I pointed " Hmm , I prefer the other one " 

" Yeah me too " Kyungsoo said

 

" Hyung ~ What are you making? " 

" Aish , None of your business Kai " Kyungsoo shooed him 

" Woah , that's big " 

" Yeah just as big as your eyebags Tao "

" This isn't eyebags! " Tao pouted 

" Ok Ok Ok , just go away guys "  

 

 

-

 

 

" Yoo Eun Jung! "

" Sorry! " I stand up and bowed 90 degrees 

" Yah, what the hell? " he whispered 

" Shut up Sehun " 

" Sleepy ? " I nodded to Chanyeol 

" Didn't get enough of sleep? "

I shook my head " It's just I'm sleepy " 

" So are you guys ready for the prom? " Our teacher asked while I slouched in my place , super sleepy , I don't know why though. They all chorused in yes , eventhough I still don't have anything to wear.

" Then that's nice! all you need is a partner! Have you guys have one? " Some said yes and some said no , and I'm one of the no's. Actually someone already asked me out but it's just some stranger , and I don't want that. 

" We just actually need some help to design the hall for the prom , so who wants to help? " Our teacher asked , no one raised their hands so I volunteered.

 

"Thank you , Yoo Eun Jung" 

 

Once I raised my hand , Chanyeol , Luhan and Baekhyun raised their hands. The boys glared at Sehun, he rolled his eyes and he had no choice just to raise his hand. Since all the boys raised their hands , some of the girls started to raise their hands. I scoffed , they raised their hands because Luhan,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Sehun raised their hands.

 

" Then let's go! " 

" Let's go? " 

" Yeah , as in now " 

" O-okay... "

 

 

-

 

 

" Are you sure it's okay with you? "  

"Of course! You're injured so you can't climb" 

" But... "

" I told you I'm fine , Jaebum ah "  as I climbed onto the ladder and climbed higher to the top , where the banner should be placed.

" O-Okay , I'll catch you if you fall " He said 

I laughed " Don't worry , I'll not fall " 

" is this okay? "  I asked while hanging the banner 

" A little to the left " 

I dragged the banner a little to the left and pinned it " There? " 

" I think that's okay "

I laughed " What do you mean by tha- "

 

I felt my body became numb and I saw my hair floating upwards infront of me , I realized that I am falling down from a very high place. I smiled , so this is how it happens on my birthday. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact , I didn't even had the chance/guts to scream anymore when I fell off from the ladder. It's like someone is choking you in the throat , enabling you to scream.

 

I waited for the impact on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter