-Lucky-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 20[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]" Stick with me " Eun Hwa took my arm and tugged it in his arm as he pulled me more closer to him 

" What are you doing , the dance is still later " I said 

He stopped and then looked into my eyes " Remember our deal? " I sighed as he smirked. He dragged me to his friends as they all looked at me from head to toe.

" You got a nice girl there " one of his friend said

Eun Hwa held my waist and pulled me closer to him " She's my date , so don't you dare " 

He laughed " I'm just kidding " I felt awkward because of this weird atmosphere , I looked for the boys and they were at the other side of the room. It looks like they were also searching for me , but it looks like they haven't seen me in the first place. 

 

" Mic test " as the host tapped her mic " Okay , so as you can see this is Prom 2014 and I can see it from here that you are all dressed! Later before the Prom end , we will announce who's the Prom Queen and King as we would look at the pictures that we took earlier in the red carpet. So let's start the dance and have fun! " 

 

I gulped as the music started playing softly , Eun Hwa faced infront of me and smiled as he held out his hand " May I take this dance with you " he said 


I had no other choice than to accept this dance with him as we dance gracefully in the center of the room with our masks on , I put my arm on his shoulder and other one in his hand while on the other hand , Eun Hwa's hand on my waist and the other in my hand.


" So can you tell me now , what does the mark means? " 

" I can see that you put foundation on your skin , so that the mark would be gone temporarily " 

I scoffed " Can you just go straight to the point ? " 

He smirked " Fine... " his face went into a serious face as he started to talk " That mark in your collarbone is really rare , only our previous King had that , why? because he was a fallen angel before he became the king... So you know what does it mean right? " he said 

 

I furrowed my brow trying to get to the point , he laughed and went close to my ear as he whispered " It means , you can go back to our kingdom , but you have to do something in order to go back... " 

 

" What did the king do? in order to get back? " I asked 

He shrugged " The book didn't go anymore further "

" Wait , a book? " 

He nodded " I read it in a book " 

" But why did it not go anymore further? " 

" Cause the next page was ripped " he said " So it's a mystery until now , and you're the 2nd person to have that kind of mark "

" How do I know if I should trust or believe in you? " I said 

He laughed " It's upto you... " I was about to say something but something caught my attention , I saw something on my hand. I looked more closely and it was a white fur , I pulled back my arm that was on his shoulder and touched it.

" ... " 

I looked at him " Why didn't you tell me that it would be like this?! " 

He smiled " I wanted to have fun " I tried to escape from him , but he gripped my other hand tightly for me not to escape.

" let go! " 

" If I were you , I will not scream like that... It would just gain more attention " he said 

" Then let me go " I kicked his knee and finally he released my hand , making me able to escape. He reached my mask to catch me , but the mask broke. I ran outside the party hall and look for the restroom , I saw one nearest and it is private restroom where only one person at a time can enter or use the restroom.

 

I locked the door and fall on the floor , looking at my hands , where furs are growing numerously already.My nails growing longer and longer any seconds non-stop. I faced the mirror and even my face is growing some white furs already , I clutched the sink and inhaled deeply.

 

" Open the door "  .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter