-The Truth-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 32[/CONTENTID1]



[CONTENTID2]" Omo! Eun Jung ah! Are you alright!? " 

" Minhee , I'm fine " I laughed at her actions 

" Yah, why are you laughing when you're at this state " She frowned " I'm gonna kill those bastards who did this to you "

I placed both of my hands on her shoulders " Yah , no need. The important thing now is that I'm fine , right? " 


She smiled " Aish , you should really stop being so  kind! " she hugged me 

 

I hugged her back and I just smiled and thanked God that I have such a loving and caring best friend



We both went back to our seats since our Math teacher came in our room and it was time to have our lectures. I saw that something is off about her today , she really look pissed off. I shrug it off , but then she slapped her ruler on her desk and shocked everyone.


" Who was it?! " 

We all gulped and were all confused about what she was saying " Who vandalized the girl's comfort room?! " 

" All girls stand up! Now! " she demanded and we all stood up in a snap 

" You girls have no shame " she said " Writing  on the mirror with an Alco-gel " 

Another girl sighed " It's just an Alco-Gel " she stated 

" Still! Don't you have the knowledge that vandalizing is bad?! " she said " Everyone except for the boys! bring out their things out! Now! "

We all did what we were told. I took out my books and placed it on top of my desk ,while placing it on top of my desk , something fell from my books and everyone's gaze and eyes went to me. I stared at the weird medium -sized bottle , it took me a few seconds to realize what it was. 


Alco-gel 


I my breath and cursed for whoever did this to me. I saw some girls were laughing silently when the teacher is facing their backs at them. The teacher came forward at my direction and stopped infront of me , she then picked up the alco-gel as she taps her ruler on my desk non-stop.


" Well Well Well , Yoo Eun Jung-ssi " she inhaled some air " I never knew that you would be the culprit " 

" It wasn't me " I clenched my fists 

" But you have an evidence! " one of the girls said 

" She's right " the teacher said 

I sighed since this is the only way " Fine , I did it. " I stared at the whole class " Happy ? " I said as I sat down and placed my things back to my drawer.


" Yoo Eun Jung , go to the detention room after dismissal " 




-




" That was crazy! " Minhee said " Those ing es! " 

" Calm down , I'm going to be fine " I said 

She sighed " You're such a strong lady , I wish I can be you " 

" Don't be me , be yourself " I pinched her cheeks 


I closed my locker and was about to head to the detention room , but then someone stopped me 


" I heard that you're going to the detention room , again " he laughed 

" Move " 

" I don't wanna *in a mocking tone* " 

" Move , before I break your ing jaw " I said as I walked pass through him 

" I will not let you return " 

I stopped walking and looked at him one more time " Try me , Eun Hwa and I'll definitely kill you before you do " then proceed to the room 


Here I am sitting , papers on the desk to fill up. I sighed as I slouched on my desk , I have no intention to finish this paper. Especially when you weren't even the one who did it. My phone vibrated and I checked my messages , it was from Hoya.


 From Hoya:

Where are you? Let's go to work :)

To Hoya:

I think I can't go today :( Sorry 

From Hoya:

Why? :(

To Hoya:

I'm in the detention room :(

From Hoya:

Again? Wait , I'll be there :) 



I was about to text him back , but then the door swung open. Hoya was there asking me to go out already , I managed to make an X mark using my arms that I can't cause someone is guarding us. He shook his head and laughed as he pointed somewhere , I followed where his finger is pointed and saw that the one who's guarding us is sleeping already. I stood up silently and took my bag carefully , walked slowly to avoid some noise/ sound.


" Let's go " he said 




-




" Oh , You're not late! " Mae greeted me , then she saw Hoya " That's why she's not late " and smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter